Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Makes the higher priced Z's £42.44 a month which 'sounds' quite reasonable compared with the £485 in one month. Mines due this month though
  2. So you can pay via direct debit, which I see as a good thing but I wonder what charge they will put on this compared with paying for the whole year upfront. Any figures around this?
  3. Will be interesting to see what the limit for a stanced car is. Maybe you will get a free roadside alignment check by the police using the latest Hunter system
  4. So his mate answered the phone Give it up and get an older one for a couple of K more! That's my advise, at least you should know the history then.
  5. Wow they look massive off the car. 285 is the same width as the GTR on the rear!
  6. http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/nissan-370z-silicone-air-intake-hose-kit.html Got mine from the US for £85 delivered with carriage and import tax. My motorway cruising is now 5 degrees colder too. Not sure if its coincidence or the new intake setup.
  7. Cheers guys. Definitely won't be going down the spacer route though, as it ruined the feel for me when I tried them on the 50. Rears sit quite well but agree the fronts are a bit lost now. Will be getting new wheels at some point to finish the look, but not for a little bit unless I spot a bargain.
  8. Quick update on her progress. After some major googling it seems the best all round intake setup for the 70 is a decent panel filter and some intake hoses. The US forum has proved a 3-5bhp increase over the majority of the rev range vs a stock system, this was back to back on a dyno. The standard intakes are ridged on the inside and also have a resonator attached to the passengers side which all reduces air flow. The Stillen Gen 3 definitely makes the most power but only high up the rev range. There is also the vast difference in cost between the two setups, so this is how I came to my conclusion. I went for HKS panels but you cant see them as they are sealed up Anyway enough babbling.... I was surprised how much difference this made, car seems to pick up revs a lot quicker and makes a nice deep noise above 4k. Also had the car lowered on Eibachs and a full geo setup. I am running -1.5 degrees on the front and -2 degrees on the back. Car is filthy so apologies! Front lip is now very close to the ground. Less than my fist! Car seems very planted but I am yet to give it a full shake down
  9. 370Ad

    Repair 370z Rays?

    I was going to bid on these to split but the run flats put me off as I thought they would be hard to sell. Didnt want my Z out of action whilst it was in for some TLC to its shoes. But guess it will have to be now
  10. They have a 70k 70 which they bought from Nissan for under the 14.5k listing price I imagine. It was up for 18k with them and now 17k. I would avoid if possible and buy private!
  11. Shocked the exhaust is so quiet. Looks very nice though. Is Leather an option with the Nismo?
  12. What are the Jukes like? Similar drive to modern hot hatches? Welcome back!
  13. Followed me from work to home basically!
  14. E92 is the boring IT man choice. I know as there is about 10 of them in my car park. At least a C2S would be a little different.
  15. £400 a month is quite a lot for a car. Golf R deals are around £250 a month and they are similar in price new to the Nismo.
  16. Wow didn't know you could lower mileage 997's for 20k now. Cayman didnt feel special to me so I would say there is no contest personally!
  17. Hmmm it all smells a bit fishy really. The car hasnt been up on eBay that long and he accepts a 25% reduction in the cost straight away?
  18. Yep one! What a fool if he thinks he will get a buyer.
  19. Here is one for £800 BIN: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NISSAN-370Z-GT-EDITION-RAYS-FRONT-WHEEL-/121401369866?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item1c4415e50a :lol:
  20. 650 isn't that low is it? My 70 is around that. Low idle can be caused by build up near the butterfly valve.
  21. I am shocked your temp figures are so low, even on the track. I got mine to 135-140 degrees in a 20 minute session. I have now added better filters/intakes but I am sure it would still peak at the same unless I get an oil cooler. Your local so I will keep an eye out
  22. £33k, whats everyone dropping on brand new ones? Any movement in the OTR price?
  23. 4 months?! Thats mental.
  24. They are just a standard 70 with a fancy frock and an expensive UpRev
×
×
  • Create New...