Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. What's the criteria? Maybe we could help
  2. 140mph+ races Common Z fault from 4th to 6th.....recondition job only unfortunately! If its only 4th to 6th that's a problem I wouldn't be too worried but 5th to 6th is a bigger issue
  3. Hand bags at the ready!
  4. 5 is the Bluetooth microphone isn't it?!
  5. Looks epic mate! I can never be bothered to sort the engine bay on any of my cars but this looks lovely.
  6. Shame that awful silver Z ruins the photo You got big boobs Ian? DD
  7. Not a fan either unfortunayely bud....Silver looks a bit tacky too! Black looked epic though
  8. Swap for free Anti Virus software for life?!
  9. Sounds like the common failure point on the exhaust....some buy another one others get it welded up fine. Totally depends on your budget and if you want a new exhaust at all. Cobra/Scorpion is the cheapest Y pipe back I would buy and are just shy of £400 delivered.
  10. 370Ad

    cheap tyres.

    Ekona is going to come on here and get mad......o wait it's not what you think Try Camskill bud, usually the cheapest, it's like the John Lewis of the tyre world! They do price matching too.
  11. Haha this is funny! Awaiting relisting: 'Relisting due to stupid forum member'
  12. 370Ad

    Cobra v Scorpion

    I love the single wall design, has a 'racing' look in my opinion. Rolled tips are for useless German cars
  13. American Dad!
  14. The last 19" GTR's sold for £950 in good condition with Toyo tyres. So I would say £800-£900 but the colour will put some people off so you might have to wait a bit for that price.
  15. Yeah mines a 56 plate and i burn about 1L per 1000 miles, known issue so its worth keeping an eye on. Not quite as bad as Adrian's was though.... Try changing your oil. I changed from using motul and castrol edge to Fuchs Titan race pro and it's cured my oil burning issue. I used to burn a litre every 2k but that was high revving and giving it the beans. I barely use any now. So you really need to change the sticker on your car
  16. It always rains after a detail Looks good bud
  17. 370Ad

    Cobra v Scorpion

    H from steps is gay....are you trying to say the OP is gay too
  18. 370Ad

    Cobra v Scorpion

    Not sure what rally car you are on about....
  19. Hope the sale goes through!
  20. 370Ad

    My New Ride

    Very unique!
  21. You can ship this for 8 quid via inter parcel if that's helps. Done it 3 times now
  22. All Z's need 19's....it's a sin not too unfortunately
×
×
  • Create New...