Jump to content

andy james

Administrators
  • Posts

    2,776
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andy james

  1. They are on!! Another successful evening at The Shed. Many thanks to Chris and Bob. Will post up some pics once I put the 19" wheels back on as have got the Rays on in readiness for the competitions this weekend.
  2. Be there by 6pm bud
  3. After being extremely impressed with the performance and looks of the ART front brakes fitted last year It seems only fair to to complement the rear with a set of mini 6 pots and 356 discs. Being able to slow down faster than the car next to you when approaching a corner can be just as satisfying as blasting past him on the straight.
  4. Congratulations to you both!
  5. Welcome along Karl!
  6. Castle Combe on Monday,this today. Surely you must be semi retired! Lol
  7. Glad you managed to get some dry track in the end mate. I did not envy you slithering around in that hail,bloody scary as probably near zero vision! Car sounds manic on full chat,nice!!
  8. Well done Amy! Not sure many of us would be any where near as confident in an interview of that length on the spot! Think yourself lucky,the best shot of me is with my arse up in the air polishing a bloody wheel!!
  9. Thank you to the forum!
  10. Happy birthday Matt!
  11. Hope it didn't rain for you mate. Looking forward to a little video of the proceedings today!
  12. Paid on kats paypal acc. Thanks Matt.
  13. Nice work Chris! Wish I was going with you on Tuesday....... Have fun buddy and looking forward to some crazy on board footage.
  14. As always when I follow this topic I'm in awe of your skills
  15. What a cool little video! Well done Steve.
  16. What is it with you guys spending the whole meeting on the roof! Great photos though.
  17. Great shots Steve. Pic one was a show of humpy's skill and lightening reaction time which definitely save the life of that Biker pulled out on him! Lol
  18. Katrina always seems to say the same sort of stuff. ANDY F...KING SLOW DOWN!!...... Lol
  19. Final regs through the post today for the test day at Gurston down near Salisbury. Basically it's a practice day at the venue were we can go up and down the hill as many times as we want to try out the car in various engine,suspension,tyres settings to fettle the car before the coming season. This is my opportunity to play around with the Racelogic traction/launch control unit which I hope will give me some of the precious time back that I have been giving away to the rally cars with 4 wheel drive off the start line. I have two tickets which are a worth a tenner each for any one who Is lost for something to do on Sunday 28th March. Andy
  20. Welcome along to the forum! Done a few minor mods to my HR which you might consider!
  21. Nice one Matt!
  22. Great skills as ever Chris.
  23. Pms sent buddy
  24. Steve I have to tell you I don't like dogs at all but Dexter is so cool! Kat wants to baby sit whenever possible lol!
  25. Back in 2007 I ordered a very shiney new silver car from my local Nissan dealer in Bournemouth. Loved it as it was for almost 3 years and then I joined this bloody Zeditus ridden forum. I was corrupted beyond all hope and spent my pension pot turning her into the monster I now own.....
×
×
  • Create New...