Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. You really did mean you hadn't checked for a while! If that timescale doesn't include having an oil change, I'd suggest you do an oil change.
  2. http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-cobra-exhaust-resonated.aspx It says 85dB on the website and 90dB for the non-resonated
  3. +1, or a cobra
  4. Gudzy

    Japspeed k4?

    Your K1 probably fits properly because it was made to fit my car before hand!
  5. Colour? I hope your other half doesn't read that you're referring to the birth of your child as a sad day!
  6. The only colour they come in is blue. Make sure to get the JWT oil for it when servicing it because other brands of oil will probably be a different colour, the K&N oil is red for example.
  7. I wish you more look with zed number 2.
  8. Look for the window reset procedure and try that. The windows dropping when opening a door is normal.
  9. Your speedo will be over reading slightly with those tyres and the rear being smaller than the front may cause traction control issues. You really want 275/35/19 on the rear. Offsets depend on the width of the wheel as well, but et20 should be ok, will be a lot better than et40 anyway.
  10. Mods please close, now sold.
  11. K&N typhoon intake kit: £120 + p&p. Collection welcome from Halifax, West Yorkshire. The carbon fibre lid has some damage to where it attaches by a clip which should be noticeable in the picture, it stills clips down fine and isn't really noticeable once installed because it's covered by the fastening above it. A couple of screws were missing which I've replaced with some old ones I had laying around of the same size. There is one nut and bolt missing which is the one to go through the tow eye to hold the cold air intake funnel in the bumper. As there are 2 sizes of tow eye I'll leave that for youever buys it to source the one suitable for them. The filter is in good condition, its only been installed for around 5000 miles. I've also included a brand new blue driftz filter which will fit onto the typhoon's intake tube which is in the picture if you prefer.
  12. I think you mean motordyne ART decats, I've got a pair for sale at the moment for a DE.
  13. The typhoon is a CAI kit but I never got round to getting the cold air part installed, which was one of the reasons I thought it best to take it off and sell it on as I wasn't making proper use of it. I bought the car with the pop charger installed but when the typhoon came up for sale on here I bought it for the polished intake pipe as much as anything else, not realising it wasn't possible to use the k&n pipe with the pop charger (without modification at least) so I swapped them over but found the k&n a little quieter which wasn't to my liking and so I kept the pop charger in case I wanted to for it again. When I saw a polished intake pipe for sale recently I snapped that up so it meant I could fit the pop charger again and there was a pair of orange samco hoses going cheap on eBay that matched well. If I was buying new I wouldn't have bothered, there isn't that much difference in the 2 really. Both are louder than standard.
  14. It's normally suggested to use a/c all the time. I have one of these which helps, I stick it in the dash once I've parked: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321022810594
  15. It's just for aesthetics as far as I'm aware.
  16. Absolutely, that's on the agenda. There's also a chrome cap with a zed logo on top so that's another option.
  17. 235 have been used successfully (neilp springs to mind) but 245 is closer to the standard rolling radius when using a tyre size calculator I think. It is quite a saving using 235s though it seems.
  18. 245/35/19 falken 452s, which are the usual size used for front tyres for 19" wheels are £141.25 at camskill: http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b0s336p98040/ Are you looking at a different size?
  19. Now the snow has all but disappeared I thought I'd get my pop charger back now after getting a polished intake pipe from thriftyfifty. I love the roar of the pop charger, its a bit louder than the k&n typhoon it's replaced (which should be for sale shortly).
  20. Yes, good price considering they come with tyres. I got my set of rays which had just been refurbed in satin black for £450 delivered but they were tyre-less.
  21. I paid £200 for a set without tyres which were said to be a refurb project but all that was wrong was the centre caps had the paint peeling off, which is a common problem apparently because of the chrome style paint that is used. If you get them and the centre caps are bad PM me I can show you what I did with mine. I think I got a bargain with those though considering the polished lips looked brand new still. I think I agree with ewan221 regards price, factoring in that whoever buys them is going to have to spend around £300 (falken 452s from camskill come in at £289 delivered at the moment) to get some front tyres soon. If they had the polished lips I'd have been interested in swapping as I'd have preferred a black wheel really, but you probably wouldn't be interested in the same wheels but in silver anyway! You might struggle to sell/ swap them with a white lip though because I'm not sure that look right with any other colour of car really.
  22. Here's the link: http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3299455/nissan_350z_drift_spec/
  23. Apologies for the blurry picture but its the only one I've got with the black rays on, I like 2 tone:
  24. Tarmac should be able to supply a shine kit
×
×
  • Create New...