Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Looks great in the pics. The boot looks a lot better now it sits flush and with the spoiler on and the paint finish looks great.
  2. I've taken photos of all the tread depths which can be found at the link and the best one is below: http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Gudzy/library/Finichi%20Firenze
  3. Gudzy

    Japfest 2

    I only have the one taken just before I set off back when most of us had gone:
  4. Such a good idea it's already been thought of... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63759-what-mod-have-you-done-today Sound like you already have a serious case of Zeditus.
  5. Gudzy

    Japfest 2

    Yep, we are in P3 in between the Nissan cubes and skylines.
  6. I should be going to Blyton at some point this year, it's popular with MX5's. The forecast is really good, I hope you both enjoy the day.
  7. Picked mine up from the sorting office today, I was told it had only just arrived today and so I would have got an under paid postage notice on Monday had I not dropped in. First class large letter is 90p, but when a letter is underpaid they revert it back to second class, so that makes it only 9p underpaid. Unfortunately with large organisations like the Royal Mail if you don't follow their rules exactly it often causes problems. See you all tomorrow.
  8. What a good pair
  9. Double post
  10. No chance a K1, even bunged, was only 80dB. That's barely louder than stock! I was expecting it to be much more, maybe the equipment under reads at Donington or maybe it wasn't taken properly. There were cars a lot louder than mine on track that day.
  11. I'll be there in an MX5 on 16th August. When I still had the Japspeed K1 (bunged) it only read around 80dB at Donington and that is meant to be a very loud exhaust.
  12. My dad had the same, he had someone chasing him for a whiplash claim and when he did a quote with admiral it was £100 more expensive because of the non-fault claim.
  13. I know he's had a ban before but Will's not that bad The driver doesn't seem to have enough talent to control that car.
  14. Have you checked the windows are all the way up?
  15. These are now off the car. I forgot to mention they also come spigot rings.
  16. That does look alright, apart for the colour match of that front bumper.
  17. Is that with 19 inch wheels though? Depends on what widths the tyres are.
  18. Mine: First meet I went to I had someone make an Audi TT comparison and then a TT rolled by 5 minutes later with a black roof Personally I don't think the bonnet should be black and it needs a tinted rear window to blend in.
  19. Gudzy

    Shrunk in the wash!

    Looks like something from koolart like that. http://www.koolart.co.uk/image/5943/NISSAN-350Z/
  20. Exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel from ZmanAlex.
  21. Seen a silver 350z with a reg number starting V6 the last couple of mornings on union street around 9am, sounds great.
  22. Gudzy

    undertray.

    If the OP isn't interested I could be.
  23. Looks like re040 to me
×
×
  • Create New...