-
Posts
1,417 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Gudzy
-
35 all the way round is the recommended I beleive.
-
Yep, going to bed soon though.
-
They look to be GT4 alloys.
-
I feel silly for selling my K&N typhoon now if they are THAT good...
-
The admiral group seem to really ramp up the price for imports, I'd recommended ringing round the insurance companies on here such as Flux, Prestige and Sky.
-
I don't know him, I sent a message asking how his car is making 50bhp power over standard. He replied that it was an upgraded air intake and ecu remapped which made the extra power. I've asked where he got it mapped as I obviously need to take my car there
-
He's apparently got a dyno print out to prove the 350bhp from when it was remapped.
-
Elvington is known to be very hard on tyres, Blyton has a new tarmac surface though and no barriers to hit as it was an old airfield.
-
Oulton park have a drift circuit which is low friction so doesn't wear out your tyres as much as other places. They also have a novice day in February on the normal track. http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car-home/calendar.aspx?venID=Oulton&duration=
-
RTM.... Dot 4 I believe.
-
It seems they are very sensitive to brake fluid levels, get it topped up so its on max and see if that solves it, it usually does.
-
Horsham, I think a good indepenent is better than a main dealer.
-
Mine have squeeked a couple of times on a cold mornings recently, replaced last year so I'm hoping they just need a slight adjustment if anything.
-
Thought this might be of interest to someone on here looking for some track day fun. Mark 1, P reg (1997) red. 1.8L so slightly more power and bigger brakes than the 1.6L UK car, no ABS, no power steering and wind up windows (less to go wrong and less weight). Specification: MTec Grooved brake discs Ultimate Axxis Brake pads Brake fluid change to Motul RBF600. All of the above was done in the last 6 months and loads of life left on the pads and discs. Meister R Zeta S adjustable coilovers fitted around 5k miles ago with hunter alignment (fast road). Racing beat roll bar K&N air filter Garage Vary style PU front splitter (not fibreglass and likely to break the first time it scrapes the road). TSIs (turn signal intakes, allows more cold air to enter the engine bay). Original indicators can be installed if you prefer. Black 14" Daisy wheels with Toyo R888 semi slick tyres. One pair has approx 4mm with another pair having 3mm, so plenty of life left (they come with 5mm from the factory) Rear tow hook Vindi ducktail spoiler Momo steering wheel Weighted gear knob Magnecor leads Rocker cover painted red Raybrig headlights Black petrol filler cap Black wing mirrors Silver dash surrounds Bad points: Dent to the drivers side front wing and a patch of rust on the same panel. I've previously seen replacement panels in red sell for around £50 but chose to leave it in case I did something worse on track (thankfully nothing did ever happen). The zip to the roof is missing the puller. The zip still works fine, it just makes pulling it a bit harder. Otherwise the roof is in great condition, watertight and no cracks or marks. I plan to fix this before sale though. Stereo has been removed. Wiring and speakers are still there though. Ideal for some track day fun, performed flawlessly at all of the track days I've been to in it, with the last being at Oulton in November. MOT'd until 16/11/2014 (no advisories) and taxed until the end of April.' Located in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Asking price is £1800.
-
New front discs and pads needed, what is the best combination for my use?
Gudzy replied to Lumpy Idle's topic in Brakes
I've not found my black diamond discs and pads squeel yet but the ds2500s on standard discs did every now and then. -
What's the biggest tyres that I can run on oem wheels?
Gudzy replied to Almeida1234's topic in Tyres
The standard size is 225/45/18 on the front and 245/45/18 on the rear. -
+1, I got a nexus 5 on release as my iPhone 4 had developed a fault with the power button.
-
1. glrnet+1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 2. Ken 24th & 25th Drives Hotel booked 23rd ,24th & 25th 3. Ebized +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 4. Darren-B 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 5. Will370z +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 6. Paddy78 +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 7. Buster + Mrs Buster 24h & 25h Drives..Hotel booked 23ed,24th & 25th 8. Wasso + Mrs Wasso 23rd, 24th & 25th for everything!! (Booked) 9. TheBountyBarKid +1 23rd-25th booked. 10. SpursMadDave +1 23rd, 24th & 25th. 11. octet + 28,999,999 RO and BG - 23rd - 25th - Hotel booked. Drives booked 12. Humpy +1 - 23rd, 24th & 25th for everything!! (Booked) 13. Grundy +1 - 23rd & 24th For every thing (Booked) 14.Mopedmark + Mrs Moped 24th,25th Drives, Hotel booked 23rd, 24th 15, 14N 24th,25th Drives, Hotel booked 23rd, 24th 16. Andyvvc +1 - 23rd, 24th, 25th. Quiet double-room booked! Everything! 17. Mr + Mrs Keyser - 23rd, 24th, 25th. Quiet double-room booked! Also Booked bumper repair kit, a reversing camera and ordered 1:1 scale map of Wales for Mr G 18. ioneabee - 23rd, 24th & 25th Drive - (hotel not booked) - waiting for permission  19. Howee 350 +1 23rd & 24th (no accommodation required). 20. JetSet + Caroline350Z 23rd and 24th (hotel booked 24th only) Pete 21. Wizurd. 24th and 25th drives and 23rd,24th,25th hotel booked 22.davedutch +1, 24th,25th drives, hotel booked 23rd,24th 23. Ph7 and mrs ph7. 24th & 25th drives. Hotel booked for 24th. 24. Gudzy +1. 24th and 25th drives. Hotel booked for 23rd and 24th.
-
I've used my local halfords autocentre for MOTs (not on the zed) as it's just down the road from work and they have always been fine. They pointed out my dads brake pads could need replacing soon at his last MOT there but they didn't want to change them yet.
-
The profile is a little small, the speedo will be out a bit.
-
I've not driven my 54 plate zed for 4 weeks because of being ill with glandular fever/ tonsillitis, however it started first time today, albeit with a slight hiccup, on the original battery. Is the new battery the same ratings as the old one?
-
I've been off work for the last 3 weeks with tonsillitis and now have holiday left to have the next 2 weeks off.