Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday Matt, have a awesome day buddy.
  2. Thought this would of been snapped up ages ago.
  3. Sell one charged zed ..... Buy another . Stuff the posh cars !! Just weighing up the options. What a buy Sam and just the upgrade I would say
  4. Give it to me Josh for one weekend and I will help do another 1000
  5. My dreams are best kept off the forum
  6. Jeeeez
  7. Lovely zed and hello from Winchester
  8. Thanks for the heads up Bit of a noob when it comes to photography so any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated!
  9. I ragged the hell out of mine but as you say on the twisties it is awesome. Do miss that little car.
  10. Cheers mate. Might give lightroom a go first before installing Photoshop
  11. I have heard of this mentioned a few times. Keep them coming folks.
  12. Got a nikon D3200. Really wanting to get to grips with the camera and the potential it has. Have used Photoshop in the past but that was messing around with some video editing. Just curious if there was other software out there for solely photo editing that is worth considering. Just grabbing Photoshop now and a couple of tutorials.
  13. Just amazing.
  14. What a game!
  15. Just changed my camera and wanting to know which photo editing software people use for best results. Know there are quite a few pros out there so answers on a postcard please. Cheers Steve
  16. I've got a blond wig on standby
  17. Worth travelling for the right zed.
  18. Best change my vote aswell. Dragon fire red with orange pearlescent flakes AKA Red
  19. Got done doing 36 in a 30 through a static camera I drove through everyday ( don't ask) Never heard anything for a quite a while but they decided they would send through my 3 points on my birthday the bar stewards
  20. Need to get involved with Destiny again, shoukd really play on the Ps4 more. Either on Bf4 on the pc, Act of aggression and finally a Web based game Agar.io ( a really addictive game)
  21. Hello and welcome to the forum
  22. Just crazy and for a change I'm not referring to you Chris
  23. Humpy

    Japshow Finale

    Team tarmac
  24. Good shout Josh something to consider I guess.
  25. I was the same Pete, opening up this thread and worried what I was about to see. Pleased to hear your injuries are not to bad mate. Sure Chris will be cracking the whip again with the build
×
×
  • Create New...