Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Very nice mate and certainly an upgrade to say the least! Post some pics and good luck with the running costs!
  2. Good find Clown, im always browsing Hotukdeals. I got myself a Extra large microfibre drying towel which for free
  3. Thats if you have nails to do that Zugs, unlike myself! If it means being a man try doing it with your teeth instead Haydn
  4. Hair dryer worked for me nicely and an old credit card or similiar etc to help remove the badge.
  5. Humpy

    350z badges

    Forgot to say PM'ed earlier today
  6. Zunsport Grille now added, sorry about the picture but taken with mobile and lighting not to great. Picture in all fiarness doesnt do it justice, Im happy with it though
  7. Crazy horses!
  8. Zeditis does not exist Graham .......................... Should be getting my next item for the car tomorrow through the post tomorrow
  9. Humpy

    Ztar Wars

    OMG!!
  10. Fantastic bit of spotting there 350Ad
  11. Welcome Mr Lurker
  12. Now this I will keep an eye on.... nice purchase
  13. Spooted a Silver Blade with Nismo kit and a nice rear diffuser on the M3 about 1.20pm ish. Plate ending in FYT I beleive, looking very good sir
  14. Happy birthday mate, have a good one!
  15. thats border line terrible Madhatter... I like it
  16. All the best Jamie, I quite like the Volvos so would be cool to see your new toy when you get it
  17. Well to be honest never posted pics/videos up from that early morning of drink as didnt want to get abuse from those in them To be honest trying to forget that morning.... god I was soooooo ill, I will blame Adrian and his Romanian liquours or whatever they were
  18. At that time in the early hours of the morning pi$$ed as newts, do you think anyone would be capable of holding a camera. Lee, Matt and Chris certainly wouldn't have produced a Spielberg bot of filming the condition olthey were in! Now this is not strictly true I little birdy told me that there may have been a few video recordings made in the early hours of that morning Haha that birdy might of been me... might have to find them Great video Tarmac and bring it on again next year
  19. Cobra all the way... just a few clips to wet your whistle from some vids I took of mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDbEaJP ... ture=g-upl Otherwise cant help you with any of the other questions you were asking... SORRY!
×
×
  • Create New...