Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Get it done for the Grass Hopper
  2. I think you could pull it off mate, I actually quite like it. I would'nt have the balls to do it I know that much
  3. Dave join us in the convoy going up to the Grass Hopper this Sunday!
  4. Looks lovely mate Shame on you for even contemplating selling the Zed Dave, now go to your room and think about your actions
  5. Great pics and a good turn out
  6. That is certainly different, I likey
  7. Check the Southwest meet section as there is a joint South/South West meet in Salisbury next month I believe.
  8. Sure it wasnt just SMD, he has some weird tendencies....
  9. my dad still calls my brother and myself Herbert's now and then, since we were little lol
  10. Stop being a Herbert Matt
  11. We could of told you that Will
  12. Back off topic..... whats your new Avatar Just looked at your profile Non animated Avatars suck the llamas a$$ Sorry its not up to your high standard Dave
  13. I just ignore the posts that turn into a slaggin match. Back on topic though, I would buy them for sure
  14. This new one will be soon Lucky enough you only see these Bumpers at meets, not in general on the road... best bumper by far for the zed imo.
  15. Lol make it the signature bigger
  16. They strike again
  17. That so isn't a normal sized mug, must be a micro mug! That's is some lovely looking kit Ian, can't wait to see the finished goods!
  18. That splitter does look very nice Matt! Awesome
  19. Oh lordy, that Mustang has got my name written all over it. Dream car
  20. Protected or not they will be got at eventually.
  21. I forgot to say what time it was think it was 5.40pm. The zed came via tower street then down staple Gardens.
×
×
  • Create New...