Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Yep look better on a black zed I like them!
  2. I always thought you were a retired Jockey That explains it why Andy was always trying to jump on my back and whipping me at the Wales meet And you have had a grin ever since Also true
  3. Calendar material Lovely picture!
  4. I always thought you were a retired Jockey That explains it why Andy was always trying to jump on my back and whipping me at the Wales meet
  5. Welcome great looking Zed
  6. Very tidy
  7. Welcome and great colour
  8. Different and not in a good way!
  9. Oh dear indeed..... never straight forward is it
  10. Cheers Graham. Well I nearly went to TGM as I know Will and yourself highly recommend them but I ended up going to a place in Winchester called BodyCraft. Reason why I decided to try him was he actually helped me out with something else at the beginning of the year and I popped into his work place and had a stunning Aston DB3 which had just been finsihed sitting in the spray booth and looked awesome. So Blitz spoiler and Bonnet sprayed by Tony at BodyCraft http://www.350z-uk.c...3/page__st__160
  11. Have to say the picture above does not do it justice in all fairness.
  12. Here you go Mitz
  13. I like suprises...
  14. Sounds flippin mental
  15. Don't think there's such a thing as a female gigolo ... so that makes you just a gigolo I will take what I can get really... Sent from the golf club...
  16. Thats a cracking deal right there if I ever saw one. This will be gone quick
  17. Nice
  18. Welcome
  19. Happy buffday dude!
  20. What shall I do next to the Z....

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Sell and buy a better colour one...

    2. Humpy

      Humpy

      Dave you shall burn in hell for those sort of comments! Saying that I always have liked Azure!

  21. Humpy

    Zed

  22. Humpy

    Zed

×
×
  • Create New...