Totally agree, I will stick with my subtle spoiler ( Blitz ) which I believe the Blue Azure is sporting in Tarmacs original post.
Though I have to say when I get my wheels refurbed in April the Silver and gold look is tempting
Matt, so when you were referring to buying some bits when my car gets stripped of some of its goodies you were not on about the rear spats then?
Thought you were waiting for mine
Getting my wheels refurbed ready for Japfest and the Wales event but still not entirely sure what route I am wanting to take.
These are the culprits in question -
I believe the colour they are in from the factory is called ' Hyper silver ' and do look awesome. At the moment though I just cant help but think that maybe I should do something different....
Opinions on a postcard please!