Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday!!
  2. I've got a nice polished Berk intake tune... Not allowed it though Where can you get different colour couplers for the intake tubes? Demon Twonks. It's where I've purchased mine before. Dam my fat thumbs on the phone Cheers will have a look
  3. I was hoping I would forget and no one would mention it
  4. I've got a nice polished Berk intake tube... Not allowed it though Where can you get different colour couplers for the intake tubes?
  5. can't wait mate, got my chauffeurs outfit all sorted and everything When Dave says chauffeurs outfit he means butt stark naked...
  6. Anyone want to pop round and do mine?
  7. Looking good Dave and the car ain't bad either
  8. What a stunning cat, absolutely beautiful!
  9. Welcome and nice introduction Any pics of the fair lady in your life
  10. I've been called worse I'm not listening about the bonnet bling
  11. That wing is horrendous.
  12. Bless you Sent from the golf club...
  13. Hope you sent him stickers to advertise on his Windows etc
  14. Eeekkkk, any CCTV cameras or anything?
  15. Roll on May, going to be immense!
  16. Everyone is getting side steps hence why I'm changing from them
  17. Cheers dude my all time favourite kit think I be keeping the zed until it falls to bits Well still waiting for the green light from Chris but will be 7-8 weeks till it gets here. Just miss out on having it ready for Wales. If your game for fitting it then that would be awesome. Will hopefully be down soon to see the wheel specialist in ferndown and can have a chin wag about it then aswell
  18. Spotted this morning about 9.50 ish am this morning heading southbound on the M3. Just cannot miss this colour Zed
×
×
  • Create New...