Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. That looks stunning!
  2. I haven't thought that much about my car sadly, it's all bog standard non thinking stuff Re: the zorst - fitment was good and sounds awesome, still not coked up yet. Saying that though the cobra exhaust I had sounded just as good in all fairness but I'm needing the look of the exhaust for the next stage of zeditis
  3. This is looking awesome Strange how this was posted since our recent convo.... as I said your a bad man Mark
  4. Cable ties are awesome, got to love them
  5. Very nice and shiney, looks good
  6. If it is not nailed down Bob will have it for sure
  7. Ahhhh and you have also done the roof, much better mate
  8. Some really nice touches in the **** pit Bob Swiped someone's carbon roof spoiler now have we
  9. Awesome stuff
  10. Big ole buggers
  11. Welcome Once you go black....
  12. Need to see these in the flesh, certainly different that's for sure and it is nice to see something out the norm so to speak
  13. Humpy

    True dual exhaust

    Patience my young Padawan
  14. Poor Grundy
  15. My kind of place
  16. Eeeekkkk not good dude. What is the smallest spacer you can get away with? When Micheldever tyres were fitting my new wheels they would not fit on the front either over the brembos so and I had to scoot off to find some 5m spacers!
  17. I'm still feeling ill so day of rest for me today buddy!
  18. Still looks great mate
  19. Desert strike was cool, ahh the memories!
  20. Happy birthday chaps, have a good one!
  21. You should of done a better job then
  22. I'm sure SMD will look after you In more ways than one. You won't be a welsh virgin for long
  23. Missed quite a few bits probably Im just pleased im ill this weekend and hopefully fighting fit for Wales
×
×
  • Create New...