Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. That's a good way of lowering it
  2. I am one of those and nope not seen a de ecu
  3. Very nice shots indeed
  4. It was a very good read Dan so don't worry about that! So what is next list of cars to test drive?
  5. I think I am in love with mine
  6. Should have gone for the TDX / Greddy exhausts that were for sale......... Dude have you not seen the Wales video at 24mins and keep watching and hear my black demon howl like banshee on heat
  7. Awesome Got to love it when that happens, just never happens to me
  8. Spotted the Temper orange parking up in Tower street car park in Winchester about 7.45am this morning. First time I have seen a temper around this area. Anyone?
  9. Happy birthday peeps!
  10. Hard life Dave
  11. Yes, but you had to deflate her first mate... Rumbled
  12. I dont know if this helps but I can fit in one female adult 6ft tall and two midgets in the boot
  13. Ignore what I said, better half has just found out im off to view a possible car tomorrow. She is not best pleased, far from
  14. I think you missed a Zero Andy Yep definatley missing a digit Andy
  15. Well my mrs normally finds out about what I have purchased and in most cases says what are you getting next for the car! She says it's your money and you can do what you like with it
  16. To be honest, good on you for handling this like a grownup and not lowering yourself to their level. Welcome to the forum, I'm guessing you won't stick around, but welcome none the less +1 Welcome and sorry to see you had a problem with a 350z driver. Did he/she have a forum sticker?
  17. What are the main benefits of wrapping compared to spraying? Cheaper and can easily revert back I guess are the two main things?
  18. You cant wrap an Azure, that is criminal! What you thinking colour wise or is it
  19. +1 same here, defo not free
  20. Shhhhh Will dont put him off
×
×
  • Create New...