Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. That's a whole lot of rubber
  2. Always been a Ps4 fan and a chance to play with Smd and Bocky etc is good enough for me Come on Will join the dark side
  3. Ummmm just logged into Psn and have not got any of my existing PS4 friends on the list. Dave, Struan etc let me know your psn id's please Gridlocked666 is mine.
  4. Smd has some competition
  5. +1 Sounds like she has some news to tell you all. Rent going up etc or it could just be a nice gesture but very strange either way.
  6. That sir looks lovely jubbly!
  7. Good man and cheers for the offer. Muchos gracias Power levelling sounds good to me
  8. Told you that you should have bought mine when I sold the PS4 last time
  9. Well after chatting to SMD via pm he persuaded me not to buy another PS4...... I went again his advice and have once again got another PS4 turning up tomorrow Destiny here I come :thumbs
  10. Both look lovely
  11. Happy birthday folks
  12. Lovely colour indeed mate, liking that lots
  13. Still playing goat simulator here...
  14. Swing by mine mate
  15. Shhhh Dave I'm trying to resist
  16. Don't know why you got rid of your PS4? I know you were rubbish at FIFA but I did let you win now and again Hey I beat you a few times fair and square after I worked out how to play it Just didn't play it and the whole reason why I got the ps4 was to play Destiny. Oh well probably done me a favour You know you want to Steve http://www.argos.co....ber/2937700.htm Actually... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L3YYYCM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QW8BVBZVH1CZGFKJXYX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294 I have not been looking at prices at all today, promise...
  17. Should not laugh but that is funny
  18. Is it cos your on it like a Hump bonnet? Yep that is it Shezza
  19. Ummmmm can I pass on this question please
  20. Don't know why you got rid of your PS4? I know you were rubbish at FIFA but I did let you win now and again Hey I beat you a few times fair and square after I worked out how to play it Just didn't play it and the whole reason why I got the ps4 was to play Destiny. Oh well probably done me a favour
  21. Happy birthday mate, hope all is well?
  22. Cannot believe I am considering buying another ps4 just to play this game Could just get it for the ps3 but then wouldn't be able to play with you folks
  23. Humpy

    do they suit

    Yeah they will lovely mate One odd coloured one, what is the story?
×
×
  • Create New...