Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Good spot!
  2. Tuesday I'm having Sly fit me the Invidia Gemini cat-back and having my P3 service. That'll be me done for a while!
  3. Literally NO WAY you'd see me even contemplate doing something like that. Knowing how clumsy I am, I'd end up on the pavement below.
  4. I could literally just see that wing falling off the car while at speed on the motorway. Just a tad ridiculous IMO!
  5. Interesting, in terms of an aftermarket double DIN, does anyone have any recommendations on where to get one fitted for a good price? (around midlands area if possible)
  6. and let the modding begin!
  7. I'm still waiting to get to 350 posts but I don't want to post anything unless I know what I'm talking about.. how irritating! haha
  8. to the forum! I am sure I've seen that number plate before. Great photos too!
  9. Yeah, I'm a complete numpty at anything like this and it look me around 15 minutes when I bought them from ZMANALEX. As said above, PM Clark Motorsport
  10. Not sure who it was but probably just arriving at/leaving from Kaizer's.
  11. I had my clutch and flywheel done with Kaizer and I could not recommend him any higher! Will be going back to do my P3 and possibly to fit an Invidia cat-back as I have exactly the same problem with my exhaust! LOVE the sound I get from it currently though! Will miss it greatly!
  12. Thanks guys, yeah, we play Union. Can keep you posted if you like. If you could, feel free to share the petition with your friends/family as we will need around 10,000 signatures as previously stated. Thanks again!
  13. Hi guys, Thought I would turn to you all on here to help me out with a petition for my rugby team in Luxembourg. We currently have over 700 players in varying age groups playing on one field, and as a result it is a complete mud bath. The petition requires 10,000 signatures to have an effect and I would greatly appreciate if you could sign this to help us get an artificial field. Takes less than 30 seconds to do (on the right of the page). But make sure to de-select "Keep me informed" if you don't want to receive loads of e-mails. http://www.change.org/petitions/ville-de-luxembourg-am%C3%A9lioration-de-l-infrastructure-sportive-pour-le-rugby-%C3%A0-luxembourg-ville Thanks guys! Ryan
  14. http://engine-codes.com/p1610_nissan.html This gives a decent description overall... but as for the solution, I'd advise going down the dealership. Or at least to somebody who is sure of what they're doing. Sorry can't be of anymore help!
  15. I just had my clutch done last weekend, and as brillomaster says, I would be amazed if your clutch hadn't been changed at some point! Mine has 57k on it and I needed to change it. I took the opportunity to get the flywheel changed for a lighter weight one as well as the clutch and was all done inc. labour for £858 by Sly at Kaizer Motors. Highly recommended! As brillomaster rightly says, if your clutch was wearing, it would start to slip first in higher gears and work its way down gear by gear until you are forced to change it. Obviously recommend you change before that happens, but you should get it checked out first.
  16. Yeah, thanks All I can say is that, if I can help it, I will be having all repairs/servicing done by Sly in future as I do drive over relatively regularly to the UK to visit friends. The cost saving is ridiculous!
  17. Okay, so here's the summary of the trip: Friday morning at 1:00am Luxembourg time I departed by house with a 5:50am boat booked at Calais. After a perilous 4 hour drive to Calais (which included the motorway being covered in fresh snow through the Ardennes in Belgium), I arrived at the ferry port safely. Took the 5:50 sailing and decided to have some much needed sleep for all of one hour (not too comfy on a sofa). Got off the boat to be greeted by the sunrise and a quick blast up the M2 towards Sly @ Kaizer Motors, arriving at 8:30am. Sly took around 3.5 hours to fix the car while I took a nice tour of the town of Rochester. After a nice fry-up, look around the castle and high street, got a lift back to the garage from Sly and at around 13:00 I parted with my cash and left. Quick stop off at Tescos in Ashford, 16:45 sailing back, and arrived back in Luxembourg in time for a night out at 23:00. Total Journey time: 22 hours Total savings: £2000 All I have to say is that I would HIGHLY recommend Sly for any repairs needed by forum members. Car runs like a dream now, and I might even say better than it did when I bought it 3 years ago. Cheers, Ryan
  18. That looks sweet. WIsh I could justify getting one on mine!
×
×
  • Create New...