Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Yep OEM plus velocity stack gives best bhp, although I suspect we are talking small numbers. I happily gave those couple of horses for a Stillen intake howl (the Stillen also has a velocity stack)
  2. Not that it isn't corrupt as hell - but its not like football stands alone Rugby is hardly clean cut either, players gouging attempting to blind other players for starters. As for out and out cheating... Cycling, drug cheats rife left right and centre. Athletics champions, again drug taking all over the shop. Cricket! Yet watch Ice Hockey and brawling is encouraged
  3. ...there really are more important things to debate guys "particularly at the end of a sentence...." FOUR dots, really, FOUR! Instead of THREE? What is the world coming to
  4. Not heard of this before...wouldnt risk it personally!
  5. I had the plastics for the rear fog but just sold them on here - decided not to in the end (I have flyeyes kit over them so they just look blacked out keeping it that way). Yeah the steps I got from Aero Kit - they also sell them on ebay but they are more expensive.
  6. I think the zunsport grille is horrible I am going to sound biased, but I agree, they do look 'tacked on' - prefer the one I have which you need to attach to the inside of the bumper - just looks a lot cleaner...
  7. Chuffed that being a useless handy man, I managed to drill and fit these. I tried one side, checking it against the bolts and the pre marked drill points - they were spot on very pleased Then I checked the other side, they were all completely off line and I had to mark my own drill points - bizarre really that they could mark one side spot on but not the other
  8. coldel

    who's who

    erm, Col
  9. 1. Check other similar roles online to see the going rate 2. Value your unique attributes, what sets you apart from everyone else and what value you would put on that 3. Force them to make the offer, don't play your hand BUT, I would say, as much as money makes the world go round, a horrible job makes you forget the pay rise very quickly. Have you worked for a smaller company before? Bear in mind you will need to be more hands on, no HR, no IT, much less support, you might also experience more 'its my baby' from the owners. Jim made a good point, promises of high flying and the like are great, but any company big or small can claim that. Think about why you are moving, are you unhappy where you are? Money will follow if you are in a happy environment doing a job you are passionate about.
  10. Little update...front splitter from Stillen, and side steps And number plate back on the bumper. All it needs now is a proper good polish
  11. Bought it from the gtechnique site itself I think...pretty similar price all over the internet.
  12. ...I use this stuff - its tremendous and really keeps the wheels looking fantastic. Not sure why you only got three pads, I have ordered this stuff twice and gotten about 6. But it it fantastic stuff, you will notice reduction in brake dust and cleaning becomes a soapy water and wash mitt job that takes a mere minute.
  13. Now Sold - Close Crystal light casings, was going to fit these to the Zed but lost the motivation to and now decided to go a slightly different route with the back so selling on. Absolutely brand new still have the packaging they came in. £80 delivered.
  14. Can be closed Bit of a punt...but hey you never know The wife is selling her massage table (yeah cue the jokes lads!), ideally before Friday as we will then be putting it in storage whilst we sort out our living arrangements. Its a leather covered table, has the removable part for people laying face down, also comes with head support and arm supports (not shown) - all folds up so easy to carry, comes with cover. Spotless condition. Looking for £75, preferably collected from Windsor although might be able to deliver for you if within reasonable distance (say ten miles or so). Thanks Col
  15. No I didn't know they needed bribing, although it wouldn't surprise me...but have been renting for years, never had to do it before, I guess since coming back to the UK standards have dropped substantially compared to what I remember!
  16. Update...Dexters, actually seem to listen to what you say - both Rebecca and I are struggling to get to grips with it really - but its a great feeling. I outlined what I wanted and they offered me something which matched what I described by actually listening to me. Big thumbs up for Dexters so far. Also, have to say, dealing generally with estate agents in Richmond, well lets just say they are somewhat aloof - they seem to think because they are renting out expensive places that somehow makes them very important people and above most customers - whereas dealing with Twickenham branches, a very different attitude - a better one ...that said still have nothing after being gazumped a number of times again (and this is letting!) - bizarrely the estate agents keep also cancelling viewings because 'the tenant doesnt want people around this week' - stop me if I am wrong, but tenants are just that, tenants, its not their property and once they have 24 hours notice (and in the case of the one today a weeks notice of viewing) they are not legally in any position to cancel a viewing - wish estate agents were a bit more on the ball all round really. I have to say, certainly one area that really needs a good shake up is property, far too hit and miss with who you deal with and how they behave - a lot of the time unprofessionally, its a sad state of affairs that when you find a good one that you are literally jumping up and down for joy like its christmas. The search goes on...
  17. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Custom-Made-Slam-Panel-Airguide-Panel-/190658557472
  18. Yep absolutely fine - and have had to take it over some bigguns. The only time it has scraped so far is when I was coming out of a side street onto a main road and there was a huge lip between the two...
  19. Put on a splitter - I had same concerns - splitter literally is the same level as the bottom of the standard bumper
  20. Nice work mate, be interesting to see what the front lip and sides would look like in black?
  21. Well, just in the process of moving my plate back up to the bumper - I thought it looked fine on the grille - love the A7TAK one in particular, very stylish - but going to revert to bumper as it didnt quite look right with the Stillen splitter...still would prefer it without a plate at all...
  22. He's just jealous that he can't afford D4 VE
  23. Mesh £15 from Alex
  24. Snapspeed a great App, even on iPhone it works a treat Love the caged photo manphibian Here is one of mine, Zed will be undergoing more cosmetic surgery this week, so thought would catch it in its current incarnation!
  25. Welcome to the gang
×
×
  • Create New...