Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Bill Murray! Excellent! We have a few famous neighbours, although we live at the cheap end of the hill (ie the bottom) they live at the top, well I say live, they own property up there... Mick Jagger, Johnny Depp, Jimmy Hill and Ferne Cotton (who we bumped into in an alleyway with her hubby to be the other week and little Alfie wanted them to kick his football!) Best encounter was when we used to live in Putney - Becks and I went for a stroll on the green one evening and walked straight past Nick Clegg and his wife, he was frantic and very stressed!
  2. I have a Hollywood Director living opposite, in fact his wife and kids are popping over for my home made pizzas and a bit of a chinwag tomorrow night
  3. So where in the services we meeting - or do we cruise back and forth seeking each other out
  4. Kindly supplied the Stillen front splitter on my Zed, couple of shots...
  5. Count me in
  6. ...got a day for this then?
  7. Haha yeah and that would then become his 'mission' to rip it off!
  8. I do like the rubberised edges (know you can get a case but thats another 30 quid or something) - i want a cheap entry to see how he gets on with it, then maybe get something decent. My friend bought one and regretted it, you might get lucky but he got one running a really old version of android and couldn't be upgraded Im an Android dope - the ebay one has Android 4.2 on it, is that crap!?
  9. Took my two year old to Regents park yesterday for a little fun trip out, I bought lunch to eat over there, and as he threw bread to the ducks I realised I was tucking into a hoisin duck wrap...I was soooo tempted to toss the ducks some of the meat to see if I could turn them into cannibal ducks...
  10. I do like the rubberised edges (know you can get a case but thats another 30 quid or something) - i want a cheap entry to see how he gets on with it, then maybe get something decent.
  11. I couldnt find them bradders? Cheapest one on their website is 120 quid and is a normal one...unless they are not sold online? The ebay one is 35 quid, I get the feeling it might get destroyed within a few months so do not want to spend too much.
  12. I am going to take a punt on that mate, I presume things like movies I can just save the mp4 onto it somehow and play back?
  13. I can usually do Thurs or Tuesdays, Weds are generally a no go!
  14. Ex-Zed owner in Richmond Surrey here, welcome! Usually found prowling up and down the A3 so may see you at some point - get some pics up!
  15. "Ekona is a woman" shocker!
  16. Haha yeah me too - shiny wrap?! Its dipped of course.
  17. Its a worthwhile one off magazine - weather is nice so people are motivated to go out and try get fit so fair play. As for something natural - I would agree if we still lived in caves/trees and spent half the day physically chasing our lunch and dinner but nowadays most people are doing very unnatural things including their diet, work (sitting in offices/physical work our bodies weren't designed for etc) and our sleeping patterns to name a few. Our bodies are different. I would bet half the people on this forum if they just jumped up at the weekend, stuck on a pair of trainers that 'would do the job' and went for a run would spend the next three days aching all over because they did more harm than good - in fact this will stop people doing it again. Do it right or do it twice...! Well you know what I mean
  18. Read page 1 - skipped page 2 - seems it got a little out of hand and to be honest you had your answer mate after about 6 posts. Just not worth it - if you are on a budget can you afford £800 if the clutch goes a week later? Zeds are expensive, it always works out best if you play the waiting game and get the right one.
  19. It will look completely standard, with a SC under the hood, if past experience is anything to go by!
  20. Hiya, I don't actually own a tablet or anything and not really a tech-guru so here asking what is probably a daft question... My boy is two and a half and getting him to stay still in cafes etc can be a challenge, looking for a cheap tablet I can copy some of his films/programmes onto which I can use whilst out to keep him calm and entertained. Something like this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-inch-Android-4-2-Tablet-PC-Dual-Core-Capacitive-WiFi-Camera-New-/390829758879 Any views? Assume I can copy a few things onto the memory and play it back? Remember this will probably end up being bashed about and prodded by a two year old so I don't want to be buying an iPad or anything.
  21. Cost of replacing perishables + almost impossible to sell on + lots of visible work needed, who knows whats hidden = Not worth it
  22. It is looking like (based on highly edited news reports no doubt) that its the rebels in the East - its not inconceivable they are being supplied by Russian military - looks to me like they shot the wrong plane down.
  23. Yeah my twin charged Scirocco loved to guzzle the juice - never managed the claimed numbers!
  24. If you can get a 350 to do 0-60 in under 6 seconds without mashing your gearbox then you are doing well Far more to Zeds than 0-60 imo Sent from the golf club... I think you missed my point mate
×
×
  • Create New...