Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Both the powersteering resovior and header tank were made foe pre HR I belive by Weapon R I just sold a new set and the pipes go on as they come off the old one:) Small jubilee clips or spring clips were what the guy who bought them from me used. Just an update. tarmac sell these items. Anyway the guy that bought mine is called Chris and owns a garage called Brooklands kent 01322 616 716 http://www.brooklandskent.co.uk/ I think he put a wider pipe on but seemed to be happy with everything. Give him a call and I am sure he will tell you what he had to do.
  2. I probably worded it wrong Pete, generally a S/C or Turbo will create more oil vapours due to running hotter temperatures, these catch cans 'catch' the vapours. Plus look cool in the process
  3. I always wanted to know what an oil catch can was and now I know. Was not aware that S/C car uses more oil than the others though.
  4. I see I am not the only one who does typos lol
  5. Welcome aboard Sir!
  6. +1 on the price of the centre consol? Tan
  7. Well thats a "Cute" Angle Smurf.
  8. Best get back on track then lol I finally got a garage out of Haig Homes and its £7 a week. My last one I got of Windsor and maidenhead council was double that. Like most of you the Zed just goes in. Park on left mirrors in, kag the walls and puch the drivers seat right back to get in and out. Being a fat git don't help!
  9. Mate asked the seller.. he says it doesent fint.. wrong size. Mate I did before I put the post up He never responded:) Though he seems to have to you. Given us a laugh has it not?
  10. Funny enough He put the bonnet struts on upside down!
  11. Come on now sir, I think its your nap time......... Ouch lol
  12. Fantastic a intelectual thread. Um best i stay out of it then:)
  13. That swirl mark in on the front off side looks like a machine burn. Possible that the mop came of the backing plate by the looks of it. I am not as experienced as this lot but I would walk away.
  14. How many of you iphone 5 owners are having issues with safari storing the bookmarks and not deleting them? I have the fix proceedure if anyone wants it. otherwise as soon as you think you have deleted them the swines come back.
  15. Both the powersteering resovior and header tank were made foe pre HR I belive by Weapon R I just sold a new set and the pipes go on as they come off the old one:) Small jubilee clips or spring clips were what the guy who bought them from me used.
  16. I often change my plates and take the paperwork to a local DVLA office. in Wimbledon. However if you are unable to send them off do not send them to the Swansea office but this one. http://www.dft.gov.uk/dvla/contactus/lo ... ffice.aspx I know someone who works there and they told me that unlike Swansea they have not got a great deal to do. I had a log book turn round in 4 days there and put a retention on a plate in 6 days. Hope this helps.
  17. Bybavwoman? Was she a member on here She certainly was something?
  18. Funny enough. No !!! However there is a Big Issue slot going up for grabs outside!
  19. I swear to God me puter is possessed by the spelling Devil!!
  20. Opps
  21. My knob is 1.25mm My middle name is Justin Deadend
  22. Ha ha ha ha I think they are getting confused with the wheel nut size! . or Not lol:)
  23. Good morning Mark:)
×
×
  • Create New...