Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I have searched all over and cant seem to get the size I want on the back in MPSS 275/35/18 Dont want to drop if i can help it.
  2. It is a 3500 VQ engine so 4 bits original lol. Wonder why they are selling it unless they have something bigger and better is the pipeline. Can't see Abbey not being at Santapod this year as thay have residential status.
  3. It is a bit quiet!
  4. Aye, it worked for me.......dam them lol And it wasn't even a roadster Aye kept banging my head on the roof so had to be a roadster. I had a note a couple of weeks ago as a courtesy car, they had actually allocated me a nissan pixar, never even heard of it before. He looked me up and down, burst out laughing and said ummm thats really ot going to work is it. They then gave me a note. Gear change was a little limp but other than that i was actually quite impressed with it. Behave Will!!!
  5. You got me thinking again Chris!
  6. Worst car ever was a Nissan note petrol, auto from WLMG last year. Put your foot down and um a high pitch squeel but no spunk. Drank fuel at the same speed as a Belfast dock workers wife could drop a gallon of Guiness on a friday night prior to starting a pub brawl!
  7. What do you need Motul for? Surely that old tractor of yours runs on meths! always there at the right moments eh pete because i pulled the dip stick out and its filthy and ive had an oil filter staring at me for weeks...just wait 2013 will see the rebirth of my zed Hope there is plenty of booze at the wake!! And what was Dip's stick doing in your car in the 1st place?
  8. Think that is what he was saying - car no problems, Martin...........maybe I can only get away with that as I'm his elder Only just!
  9. What do you need Motul for? Surely that old tractor of yours runs on meths!
  10. I had to look twice at that one Smurf. I though you said *** boy not fun boy!
  11. I love it when someone says there leather seats are knackered. Stick some pictures up on here and let the leather jury decide lol:)
  12. 4RE Leather

    New Project

    Is that the car Abbey tuned and it reached speeds of 200mph?
  13. Meeooww
  14. I saw that kit on Fleabay a few weeks back for £2500 I was thinking along the lines that when my back hurts I can still use the Zed to get about in. Am I correct in thinking this is the kit to do that or is it a different one. I had the use of a Porsche Cayenne that had adjustable air suspension and it reall was comfortable. I am watching this with interest:)
  15. It's that man from Candid camera again!!!
  16. Or BBK's nanny!!!
  17. Really? Chris Knott have always beaten any quote for me for the Zed then the 5 Series so I'd suggest it might be worth giving tem a call. I have mods and I went with Jason from here. The other brokers were £100's more. I would not put that statement had i not tried:) No one could get near him in my case, however i draw referance that no one could get near AXA or swift in my case for a bog standard Zed.
  18. In December 2009 I purchased an 18 month old Pathfinder Adventura from Crystals of Grantham. I got it at a very good price of £11k as it had 36000 miles on and was ex lease hire. It was not perfect and had a few little marks on it but I soon had it looking like new. In March 2011 I chopped it in against my 1st 2009 Zed with WLMG and got £13k for it! reason being the annual average milage is now not 10000 but 18,000 miles added to the fact that it was immaculate both in and out. The bottom line is that keeping your car in good condition will aid the resale as being a buyers market they can afford to bide there time and seek out the best vehicle for there money as we all do:)
  19. I'm not sure how that would end? Either in a brawl over mixed tyres or waking up in the same.bed as BBK American sandwich.Guess who is the spread?
  20. I believe you get a free pair of pink rubber gloves with that apron Dip!
  21. Why? It would show an appalling lack of humour if it was! bah humbug!! :wink:
  22. Don't have crappy clothes. Clean out my wardrobe out quite often. BBK, surely an easy answer would be to keep some close for stuff like this. Anyway, overalls are useful, and can be rolled down over summer. Lol, providing it gets hot enough in your sumer. : BHS is full of old tack so full ya boots Dip.
  23. The Gay Times!!!
  24. The wheel thats on there is a OEM swap. He had the 3 button configuration on there b4 but never used it. As you know the wiring comes off the centre plates into a conector and and clips in the loom. The green earth that is also part of the button configuration goes to the small spade switch on the left/ I recon this is the problem as by taking out the 3 button left centre plate and replacing it with a blanking plate there are no wires. hence there is no green wire going to the spade switch. I would say this is almost certainly the problem and one that was overlooked by myself when I changed the wheel and Darral when he fitted it. It needs an earth lol. I will let you explain how to do that one lol
×
×
  • Create New...