Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. A monaro is a coupe. The vxr8 is the saloon... Its not a predessesor. Duh!!! Meeooww
  2. Yep but wet a shity
  3. Unbolt them and take them indoors!
  4. Poor guy is really confused now. Has the forum ever come to a unanimous decision on anything other than the one about Spurs?
  5. SMD loves everything. Rumour has it he loves Spurs!
  6. Nice to see another 2009 350:) Nice car.
  7. Take that disgusting bit of rubbish off the back please and don't even think about manufacturing them Taras unless your prepared to drive it lol.
  8. It makes the air con go cold quicker which is great on a blazing hot summers day. Some of you old farts will remember a hot summers day:)
  9. Was the driver female?
  10. MK11 Jag is much better than the S!
  11. It would make a big Frisby!
  12. I think Mary Millington was not as pretty as Fiona Richmond. However Mary had a deep throaty rasp to her voice! Suck on that!
  13. I agree but you will be treated like one:)
  14. A whole lot of tail wagging going on then!
  15. I was not aware you had any dogs Dave?
  16. You put down ignor the doom spreaders! Then when I commented on it you changed your post!
  17. According to that Trader you are a doom spreader Graham! However he has now reworded it lol
  18. NO!
  19. I think basically you hit the nail on the head. To many cars per house hold and and when the vast majority of houses were built post war only a handful of people could afford a car. Its something that is never going to go away and will only get worse!
  20. Clutches are a pain in the butt but glad you got it sorted:)
  21. Local councils have the freedom from Parliament to to inforce and make there own rules for non criminal cases. This is called "The Law of Tort" For the purpose of debait Hounslow Council have made it a "Law of Tort" that cars will park in Islay Gardens TW4 5DR with 2 wheels on the kerb and 2 wheels off within the dotted lines:) If there is no signs on the lamp posts and no dotted lineson/off the pavement, then in all probability Statute law - act of Parliament will come into force and you are not allowed to park in this way!
  22. A group of us as young Squaddies at Aldershot having the customary swallow on each hand. The artist was indeed an artist as in pi**ed. She was called Winny and must have been late 60;s cant remember if it hurt I was laughing so much.!
  23. Don't know how true this is but years ago I had a 3.0 litre Granada Ghia. I used to park it on the kerb which was about 4 inches high. After a good few months I started to hear a whine and then a rumble and one day "Bang" A hole appeared in the diff and all the oil drained out. Good old Curry Motors the buisness to do people with in Kingston where I got the car said it was down to being parked for long periods Put a strain on the ???? shaft and ferked it. I did not have the knowledge at the time to argue. Hands up i still don't know the answer to that lol. It was a 1976 P reg and the car was less than a year old.
  24. Thats because all the other pupils were girls!
  25. Is this Horse entitled to a Zed jacket in the group buy?
×
×
  • Create New...