Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. If peeps want to find out there 0-60 then why not. We are boys and like our toys. Take your car to RWUB at Santapod and find out after a few runs. If thats what tickles your fancy.
  2. Welcome to the house of fun:)
  3. I saw a bog standard 2.8 Capri do the 1/4 at the pod last time I went. took 18 secs!
  4. We always stick to 68mph when we go out don't we Dip?
  5. I heard of them as well. Some one said they can make your roof lining nice and pretty?
  6. Jezz Horsham developments is in Newbury I think otherwise I would have been up there long ago. Ben @ AMD do it and they are in Essex and they were my 1st choice. Not sure why I did not go there really. Soon there will be one at Brands Hatch which will be great stuff. The more the merrier and all that.
  7. It that all?
  8. If Adrian pays the fuel and hotel food and beer I am up for it lol !
  9. I wonder why!!!! Verver vroooommmmm
  10. They had about 20 different colours. I wanted black in keeping with the car. Chris on the other hand went all poofy blue on me lol.
  11. Mine has dropped 8 miles on long runs. And it's very rare that I give it some wellie. I just like to poodle along in the inside lane listening to a bit of 60's rock and roll:)
  12. It's meant to be a front one but the back one looks stupid shaped like a bannana. So Chris Brooklands350z and myself got 2 for £40 at Japfest and got Ivor our fabricator to make up a bracket so it would go as far under the car as possible and still retain usability. Don't know who makes them but its all about fabricating the bracket correctly.
  13. How do you know lol:)
  14. I seem to have dropped from 30+ on a run to 22mpg. It's been this way for a few months now. Having a suspect dump valve that could be sticking does not help. But it's one hell of a drop.
  15. Without even reading your thread I can see that the panels were not taken off which is a must for a decent finish. Get your money back and take it off. You will soon find another wrapper
  16. Will you be at the Grasshopper tomorrow? If so there will be a large assortment for you to hear. Which I think is a must where exhausts are concerned. Most have been supplied my Traders on here so you can listen b4 you buy so to speak:)
  17. Now theres a thought. I could make some money out of this. Tattoo anyone.
  18. Think the council housing was last night or tonight!
  19. I am disabled ex serviceman and got my disability whilst serving in Northern Ireland on the 2nd occasion. For years I refused to believe that if I wanted I could have done naff all so worked my butt off and unknowingly made myself worse. I had to give up full time work about 8 years ago. Although I am on here as a trader I am very limited to what I can do hence I do the odd job (Declared) and I can do 16 hrs a week. Though at the moment I cant do a great deal. I suffer from Chroninc Cluster headaches. Reiters Syndrome. Sever Ankylosing Spondilitis. A constant busted toe and now full blown Osteoporosis. I go into Hospital 4-5 times a year on a pain drip. And I have a Zed! I got it on a thing called Motorbility HP. Motorbility is a charity that held disabled people by leading a normal life as possible so they dont have to go through life listening to bias twats with the IQ of a Chocolate frog forever labeling them. I get £50 a week towards mobility costs and can either get a normal car and run around in ie a picaso or Skoda. After 3 years the car goes back to the dealership and exchanged. But you have nothing to show for it. I don't drink or smoke and saved through the years I could work taking massive hits when off sick for 6-9 months at a time. I part exchanged my last car giving £10k toward my Nissan 350 because 1 I wanted one and 2 I know that soon the steroids I am on that have caused the Osteoporosis are going to leave me in a wheelchair. Some of you have seen me struggling in and out of my Zed and have helped me out on occasion as i get stuck. I personally think this is funny. What I don't find funny is someone who has all his bits and bobs trying to tell me to get into the nearside lane. I try to live as much of a normal life as I can. So do my mates who got blown up in the Guildford pub bombings 2 who are/were soldiers but was not put to print so to raise the spirits of the IRA. I will be down at the Grass Hopper on Sunday if anyone wants to see a disabled person (with a blue badge) in a 470bhp Zed. I will even let you take pictures:) Hope this helps:)
  20. I thought you used Buster to rest the car on! Or is that only when he is sleeping on the job
  21. My clutch does not have a spring? But it has the fittings where a damper or spring should go!
  22. Welcome to the mad house:)
  23. That used to be the best Transport cafe on the A24. Clockhouse Cafe it was called:(
×
×
  • Create New...