Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I can't Ian I lost 70% of the sight in my left eye 3weeks ago and am pumped on Steroids and stuff. Hence the silly non intended comments!
  2. I think you will find the A68 a whole lot more fun Is that the short cut from Canada?
  3. 1 hours labour and the same bearing will cost you less than £80.00 from me. Alex You wait till I need some stuff doing. I am traveling up the M6 Alex!!
  4. Try Abbey for the gear lever surround. they have a shed load of trim!
  5. I can always lend you a DA Ian! a DA won't fix these issues I'm afraid unless you can Ian it appears I have made a boo boo I thought you lived at Northampton hence the roadwork joke I have a memory like a sive and forgot you had a paintwork problem. Sometimes when we joke about other people on the outside tend to put 2and2together and come up with 5. And not realising its a genuine **** up sit in judgment I am fully aware that you are an excellent detailer and as you know pump you at every opportunity. Shame others can't see the bigger picture. Trust I have not caused you any hardship hence the public apology
  6. I can always lend you a DA Ian!
  7. ha ha this forum is so funny. When a bloke joins it takes a week to get a couple of pages of welcomes. As soon as a lady joins the whole forum fights to post! Welcome lol:)
  8. Yep £50 dremel from B&Q Silly Billy!!
  9. Why did you not get them and have them fitted at the same time? Money! No need to swear!! Lol
  10. If its bleeding, put a bandaid on it. A crane on wheels in a umm mobile crane but you need a "Truck Licence" to take it on the road lol:) It;s a "Bleeding Truck Crane"
  11. You can't hear my decats Acording to the Clown?
  12. It appears that quite a few of us are on the 050A's I 1st fitted them last December and not to impressed. However they were new and so was I with the car. They are getting better now but next time I will go for something renown for better grip in Winter. I am sure this post will get longer and winter experiences will be added.
  13. When it gets cold? ha ha ha ha ha. love it. Fantastic answer. It's cold now so best get them on!!!
  14. Don't be so mean !!
  15. I enjoyed that:)
  16. Gatton Bottom! Indeed especially when I get my ARK exhaust,lol
  17. Sounds good. Where is that road Arran?
  18. Might as well as it could snow tomorrow!
  19. Looks like you ladies are having all the fun. Great stuff:)
  20. It's a pleasure to see such a nice Zed. I can see the wallets coming out now lol. Thing Stew wants you to send me a night shot with all the lights on:)
  21. And to think I nearly invested £80 of fuel to turn up and watch you sitting there not spinning round the track. Umm No doubt you would have used mine as a substitute? That will make you dizzy:)
  22. Some Pictures of Mike (veilside z ) rear quarter louvers. And a few of his car as its so nice:) Great car you have there Mike:)
  23. So I can't eat it then?
  24. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEIGHT-ADJUST ... 35bf6ea1cb ???
  25. Why did you not get them and have them fitted at the same time?
×
×
  • Create New...