Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and his single hot daughters
  2. That is so cool. I want to live your life you really don't ............ I live quite close you see
  3. perhaps not quite that small but........... I was once stood at a bar ordering, couldn't remember one of the drinks, turned round to my friends to ask and .......... lets just say there was a "taller" lady right behind me who was VERY well endowed (nearly took my eyes out) and turned back to the bar, realised what had happened and did the classic double take my "friends" were rolling on the floor crying
  4. Mystery - fine, Heidi - nice, Bobby - cool....................but Tinkerbell
  5. Not in England but what about this one... Link: https://www.google.c...e85c44030fdf602 I hear nobody's using it. Edited: Due to enforcement of GLO laws. lets have a mini meet there I haven't got a mini, ....can I just bring the Zed instead? who said anything about cars - haven't you worked out how "tall" I am yet ?
  6. Happy birthday all
  7. look - its even made a "spillage" on the floor naughty, naughty '70
  8. bloody hell - that car has had its front end pulled off more than a prostitue could offer in a day
  9. Not in England but what about this one... Link: https://www.google.c...e85c44030fdf602 I hear nobody's using it. Edited: Due to enforcement of GLO laws. lets have a mini meet there
  10. are you sure you want to ?
  11. whats the building in picture 3 oh.........and I agree - when are you actually going to get round to cleaning your car
  12. I bought a drum kit for the daughter just before christmas .................... ......... to think I could have bought one of these instead
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. hey stop having a pop at us short arses or i'll follow clarksons lead My sincere apologies, how un-pc of me Please replace the words "short arse" with "vertically challenged" Rob nah - drop the "short" bit altogether - just use "arse" .......... been working for me for many a year - I even respond to it now
  15. Octet - he looks just about ready for me Humpy - is his dad nuts too ?
  16. you're thinking of "carry on" films
  17. I object to being sent to France though
  18. hmm - worth looking at - thanks
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. you'll lose your eyesight again very quickly
  21. strange though that its always the americans
  22. hello stranger
×
×
  • Create New...