Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. don't worry ....... I wont tell
  2. i think - just copy and paste the url nope
  3. oh god ..............there's that non-word again
  4. who ........ me .......... no ...... don't touch the stuff
  5. no comment
  6. I wonder where that came from
  7. I'll blame you then if I get caught washing their cars with a woolen mitt full of gravel don't shoot the messenger
  8. I was sworn to secrecy ....
  9. stop your old man and sisters driving it then
  10. I just don't get this "sport" maybe if you like watching men cuddle an' all that ? just not for me, knowing that its all choreographed just makes it pointless
  11. I know we've taken this off track a little - but this thread is for names only
  12. the umbrella shots were erm.... interesting
  13. nothing better than a bit of cheek wattle
  14. we'll go all gramatical over his *ss as well
  15. so the stuff he's done to it 1. new exhaust = 10bhp ... guessing here 2. plasti-dip - will obviously bring another 30bhp and I can't quite see what that badge is on the front ......... surely thats gonna bring another 10 or 20 bhp
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. Sold - thread locked
  18. please only post items for sale either with a price or for free (with postage if appropriate) - don't ask for offers (we don't want to compete with ebay) ..... unless of course its donations to the forum
  19. no-one gonna help me ?
  20. that looks nice
  21. Gtechniq my choice of weapon at the moment
  22. there's better stuff than rainx out there now
×
×
  • Create New...