Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. check with mudman ...... but reading that list we have 30 cars ................ so that would be a YES
  3. the allocation is for a max of 50 cars on any 1 day
  4. what are the thoughts on the SLK AMG V8
  5. woo hoo broadband engineer been and gone the profile was incorrectly set - so gone from a measly 6mb upto 14mb speed ............... and all on copper can't wait to see what Fibre Optic will allow me when it arrives
  6. It's not my place to say
  7. still sticking to that 'ol story are we ?
  8. pm on its way
  9. I know, I know ...........
  10. moved
  11. I'll buy Pete a pint from all of us for his birthday
  12. put a new battery in the key - don't panic yet Captain Mannering
  13. It has nothing to do with "openess" but everything to do with privacy and the rights of the indicidual/s involved nothing more needs to be said on this matter
  14. I clean my 4x4 with anything handy - brillo pad wire brush sometimes even a sponge since when have you called Bob a sponge
  15. moved - putting it in the for sale will delay it
  16. if you mean WW - no longer a member
  17. occaisionally
  18. only if you think Peter kay is funny
  19. so, no-one else was getting the irony and sarcasm I thought it was funny
  20. I don't know if I'm more surprised that you saw a 370 on emmerdale or that you saw emmerdale
  21. so those of us who refuse to use a sponge, i agree - those swirls etc will come, but they will be properly noticeable in 2 years (just pulling numbers here) and those of you who use a sponge will see those marks inside of 6 months just saying
  22. its under warranty - if that doesn't fix it what the hell would - you should not be paying I'm assuming they're replacing the whole mechanism not just the belt ?
  23. GT Edition = Kuro Black, Pearl White and of course the best one - Black Rose
×
×
  • Create New...