Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Piccies

    I promise ..... I was quick !!
  2. anyone know where to get these ? have hunted around but coming up pretty blank other than 1 listing on ebay
  3. and there's always this http://www.chicagotribune.com/classifie ... 7721.story
  4. that looks like blood on the silver shiny thingy
  5. SOLD - to the man with the funny red hair and painted face
  6. ok - based on doogyrevs recommendation item ordered - we'll see how it goes amazing ebayer - it arrived in this mornings post !! now doogy we shall see
  7. got blocked in by said "car" above whilst having my hair cut - found the bloke in the Laundrette next door when I asked whether anyone knew who owned it - He came forward and asked if mine was the Nissan........ and then promptly asked if I wanted to swap
  8. If I find you a buyer can I have the East Wing is that the bit with the garage doors ?
  9. ioneabee

    Piccies

    well - my user name used to be I wanna bee (ioneabee) somewhere else - but now I know where Ioneabee
  10. ioneabee

    Piccies

    Since I haven't posted any piccies yet of my little beasty......enjoy
  11. and gear stick ?
  12. What I can't believe is that the House of Lords is objecting to the cap ??
  13. ok - based on doogyrevs recommendation item ordered - we'll see how it goes ps also fitted the ethernet over power for the printer - works like a dream - laser printer shared throughout the house, no problems cheers for the heads up
  14. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5L-FOUR-SEASO ... 589164990b ??
  15. Just finished a 5 Litre concetrate of Autoglym screen wash - its ok, but wouldn't say it was great what brand do others use
  16. it just makes me think 1. that the suspension has collapsed and 2. OMG - the tyre ware must be ridiculous
  17. +1 on that - wasn't cool - but was hoping it was a typo
  18. I knew that would happen! Must admit I haven't checked any sites since before Xmas, but I'll pop over to your website now Tim and grab one, thanks for the heads up. +1 on Tims sample pots - it last for ages
  19. can I be the first to say it ? bit of T-cut and she'll be right as new
  20. can I be the first to say it ? bit of T-cut and she'll be right as new
  21. This is getting outta hand
  22. This is getting outta hand
  23. maybe a G35 then ? - 4 seats (gotta let the kids come along some time)
  24. maybe a G35 then ? - 4 seats (gotta let the kids come along some time)
  25. £1.29 for standard £1.34 for super £1.41 for diesel I rests me case
×
×
  • Create New...