Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. erm..... it comes up as "this video is private" ????
  2. Caption Competition Horse face ?, who says I've got a horse face
  3. just need that 'zorst sorting now
  4. and me
  5. but don't say that you will arrange your collection agent to collect and here's some money transferred from my account my good brither
  6. I thought it was grlnets - its blue isn't it ?
  7. ioneabee

    Nice Mod ?

    hmmm ? - think he meight do better if he just rolled those arches a little
  8. is this what Bennet and Darren were playing ?
  9. crickey that supersprint one at the bottom is LOUD
  10. I am utterly p*ssed off to the hilt with a lot of these comments on public sector - you're branding every single person with the same negative brush. As Spira just said, I work bloody long hours for about half of what I would receive if I was in the private sector, so to compensate for that I expect to receive a pension that could be called satisfactory...... as it is my pension after these latest changes will be £11,500 per year, woopy f*cking doo This is why I started my own company to enable me to "live", because on my salary, well lets just say that those I give "advice" to, be they professional or "blue" collar, on average earn near double mine. So please don't start on the "lazy" public sector, because its all hype and 99.9% untrue - I believe someone even noted that alot of this is generated by politicians to deflect scrutiny from themselves. The 0.1% that is true also applies to the private sector - so no difference then really is there ? ok - thats me climbing off my soapbox
  11. nah - not orange enough
  12. it works far better if your a business and vat registered you get half the vat back and can wite the car down to tax plus you get to put all the maintenance "and etc stuff" to tax as well
  13. well you're either 49 or 1949 (63 ?) but whilst I'm not far behind you, I ain't 49 yet
  14. amended that for you Thanks for the amendment, although im not at all fat enough to roll out of anything.. My constant changing of female companions ( and the subsequent exercise involved ) means I can easily control my slimline body shape despite the copious amounts of wedding cake I have consumed When it comes to MODDING, my body doesn't need any....... I was thinking more of the age thing my old man (76 yrs of age you know ?), has given up, as the only way he gets in, is to fall in....and he sort of rolls out onto his (whats left of them) knees
  15. amended that for you
  16. Starship Enterprise almost ready to leave dock cap'n
  17. Could have dived through my monitor and choked him to death! Just had my first offer......£500 but were negotiating! Pistonheads is so much fun to play with TROLL ALERT
  18. Thought I'd start the ball rolling - Q posted
  19. I was and still am a Mod at heart, a Rude Boy also I had you down as the "rocker" type
  20. well I didn't actually mean Grey but Silver Grey metallic its called quartz - and its a looverrly colour that would be my choice
  21. you've met her then
  22. she got me tickets for Top Gear Live in October (from the kids) for fathers day - so me and my 16yr old will be there on Sunday 28th
×
×
  • Create New...