Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. cry baby more like you were crying when both Will and I were giving you grief
  2. BBQ stubby sun and a bit of forum in the garden I like weekends
  3. Stop winding up poor Will, it's bad enough he hasn't got Rosie for the best weekend of the year so far
  4. sorry Hannahbtw - I wasn't aiming that at you either - it was just another generalisation ps i'm a total wan-a-bee - hence my user name
  5. I have a lovely hiss as I take my foot off - as it takes a deep breath in ready to go again
  6. Why is it that some people in some cars are automatically labelled a tw*t its not a zed thing surely
  7. surely on that basis, they should drop road tax altogether and just hit fuel ie those that use the roads most pay the most depending on consumption obviously - not sure how they relieve lorries though
  8. Chris said it got a bit droney in 4th upwards - not that he ever reaches those gears though
  9. the common North Walean affliction is short arms, deep pockets - confirm this with ChrisS
  10. sooo many options, soooo much money needing to be spent and then there's the lower cill guard that G-man is trying to sort a group buy on and then there's the ecu remapping to be done and ...... and.....
  11. viewtopic.php?f=103&t=60649 This is mine - all supplied and sorted by Tarmac - Berks HFC + Berks CBE go on screamer, you know you need to do it I spotted a video clip on another thread with you leaving a layby (or was that a lulabye - 'cos I couldn't hear you)
  12. queued up ready for the car wash I see
  13. he's also the one with the dent in his *rse after not spotting a 5' high fence - I knew roadsters had poor rear view, but thats ridiculous
  14. You're ALIVE!!!!! *checks pulse* Barely I think. my son plays minecraft endlessly his sig is Preselier and I believe he's set up a map to play on-line Hunger Games
  15. oops - I've spoiled his fun
  16. Why have you taken a photo of someone's legs? Amazingly there's not a mark on the rear bumper, which is more than I can say for the 1 month old front which is stone chip city already. Great weekend all! I had a great time. Hi hadyn yep - forgot to add comment to this one - guess who can't judge how far he is from a fence !!
  17. only whilst they do the repairs to the paint and rubbers good try
  18. even if its a no fault claim - you have to declare it I've got one from May 2010 - it doesn't appear to have affected my renewals
  19. He just needs to fix this on the front now to stop all the local wild life being pulled in well - thats what it sounds like anyway
  20. I must have missed you and screamer - I left at about 4:00pm - passed screamer as I was leaving
  21. but not by me !!!!! I was too busy trying to stay on the road
×
×
  • Create New...