Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Just to add my 2 pennies no crunching, not when cold or hot - so definately take it in
  2. erm.... what does it do and I don't mean Bob
  3. They had to fuse a couple of vertibrae in my uncle for a similar thing a few years ago - if they've done the same to you, can we then lay you out and use you as a tobogan ?
  4. when I did mine - I just got him to tell me what I needed - searched on tinternet, supplied it and off he went sucking his teeth.......no, wait a minute, that last bit was the plumber The builder just shook his head and said "extras" - cue Builder49
  5. This is why there are tradesmen and customers They will happily spend your money for you is there a requirement under scottish law for the electrical work to be signed off by a qualified and "competent person" as there is in wales and england ? one of the sparkies will answer with something very "technical" soon I'm sure
  6. you weren't really going to get another answer than No1 on here but its what i do as well - I average 50-70 miles a day and just take the cash for fuel
  7. its the same on the 370
  8. well its possible to do North Beach in Tenby - but on the whole its very soft sand - are you sure it wasn't Pendine (bit further up the coast - as that one's renowned for racing etc on)
  9. Nope - its bright silver underneath - shines right through sticks out like a sore thumb (well to me it does) anyway........ are you suggesting I don't keep my car clean
  10. to add to yours Roger - she drove into a big stone pillar in a previous car (ford escort) driving into a school car park (she's a music teacher) and then on the way out hit the opposite one, so did both sides of the bumper in 1 day
  11. in my "girl" - I know which button to press to make her purr
  12. I've never found a problem justifying it to myself its justifying it to my Mrs thats always the problem
  13. They're almost as fast as Buster/Keyser
  14. Never met Ricey.......but I like him a lot
  15. Happy to oblige - but as well as being welsh, I am also British
  16. see ....... I'm not quite alone being sphecial
  17. I was referring to the old and wrinkly bit
  18. you know you might be onto something there! so .... your landlord has an R8 and an RS4 - why aren't you asking him for a date Coz he's old and wrinkly!!! And...errr...he's my LANDLORD!! Hannah x and your point is ?????
  19. you know you might be onto something there! so .... your landlord has an R8 and an RS4 - why aren't you asking him for a date
  20. oops - forgot to add - I did the Z in that as well
  21. trolling and TB took the bait.....nobody else mentioned STD
  22. I'm mature oh wait, if you put those two words together ...............damn
  23. who ? oh a footballer...not news then
  24. and back to normal size text
×
×
  • Create New...