Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. @Doogy...................sod off :P
  2. Maps all updated - standing at 48 now
  3. it would go well with black rose...........will370 ??
  4. lurvely
  5. didn't know silently was part of the skill
  6. jobs a banana will add everyone later this evening (seems we all need to do a bit of housecleaning once in a while )
  7. I've just deleted several hundred messages - when I went in it said I was at 100% try me again
  8. pm sent
  9. ah, worms
  10. erm - nothing !!!! ????
  11. just put a piece of 12mm plywood under the feet to spread the load
  12. I think even I'd bump my head on the roof of that :lol:
  13. Happy Birthday
  14. Happy Birthday
  15. did you used to have a scimtar as well - 'cos from the rear it looks like one of them as well ps my last car was a TT
  16. it looks like an audi TT
  17. A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....
  18. No back to top of page ?
  19. Does the sun rise in the East and set in the West ?
  20. That wouldnt help you mate, my coupe roof doesnt go down either I think there's been a few noted issues of this type - sorry i can't help though
  21. The original part of that van is now on a mini
  22. well if you could see it at the moment - not had a bath for about 3 weeks - so, yes
  23. Try sticking the fob manually into the receiver
×
×
  • Create New...