Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Cadence St. John, porn star and Ska Girl aka Mary - SMD's better half :wink:
  2. Mary is not going to be happy with you putting pictures of her dressed like that on 'tinterweb
  3. thing is................someone I knew cracked a similar(ish) joke in an airport and I can confirm they have no sense of humour (nor did my friend by the time they finished with him)
  4. "most" insurers don't add to your premium when the claim is fully recovered mine and subsequent ones haven't (tesco at the moment but moving at the end of the month)
  5. is that the same phonetics as vjazel ?
  6. rocket launchers at the rear
  7. Hello stranger - welcome back does this also mean you will no longer be harassing the few remaining sprinkles on here
  8. sounds good to me I would go with your choice of repairer though - the place where my TT was sent was their choice and I returned the car 3 times before accepting it back as an acceptable standard
  9. I'm glad I went last year .....to sort of ease my way in gently
  10. I am using the old style desktop whoch is part of windows 8, the actual 'new' tablet type desktop is ok, some apps are ok some are total crap.... It is much quicker and reliable than previous builds which is the main thing, boots up and shuts down very quick better than win 7 ? past history of microsoft (without fail) has been good - bad - good - bad etc etc
  11. Anymore zedders reviews on this - likely t be far more rewarding to read than the general 'tinternet reviews of "great" / "awfull" etc
  12. gone - what was it ?
  13. I would .................if it had been an outside one
  14. That tunnel seems to feature alot in photoshoots - where is it ?
  15. What was the end result in repairs etc ?
  16. Are you sure it wont affect my insurance premium even though it's a no fault claim? From reading on google it looks as though some insurance companies do increase premiums for non fault claims. Also I don't want to loose my 4 years no claims bonus but then I guess it's a claim on her insurance and not mine. definately my renewal this week was £312, a bit of meerkat hunting and down to £180 (yes - for a 1yr old 370z) - so yep, it certainly hasn't affected me
  17. this happened to me in 2010 - if you claim through your insurance - its classed as a "no-fault" claim and providing she or her insurance pays up in full, you just have to declare it as such at future renewals. I can confirm it does not affect your renewal prices.
  18. The wife strangely enough keeps checking up on that (especially after her xmas pressie) - so I think i'm well covered there
  19. anyone got any sugestions for some on-line cloud storage - I want to back-up between 10-20gb +plus email .pst file which at the moment is about 1.5Gb Preferably free
  20. This has me totally confused now - not sure I've done the right thing ok - so.........................which insurance would be best for me ?
  21. or just plain 'ol sarcastic ????
  22. reallist, then ???
  23. cynics !!!!!!!!!!!
  24. You might want to check out Rog's latest post today :wink: +1 on this
×
×
  • Create New...