Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Ebized - I object http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67251-millionth-post-get-it-here/#entry1000248
  2. I'll start
  3. I take it you mean BBK ?
  4. be nice - both of you
  5. its an "ST" edition - thats what makes it so speshial
  6. yep - got caught then, got caught again
  7. ha - entered that and thought hang on - wasn't anywhere near there on that date !!!!!!!!
  8. class BBK (or maybe not)
  9. don't believe him Will......................whenTarmac wanted to video the exhausts at last Wales meet - I gave mine to Chris.......................and well the rest is history
  10. don't know why people keep saying that to you - 'cos clearly its not
  11. ChrisS is very close to you - silver 370 whith dull f*ck for a number plate
  12. see.................now you're quite wrong there
  13. you'll realise what a massive difference a new zorst will make once you hear others - if you come over to the wales meet in May - there will be a fair selection to listen to congrats
  14. there's only one place
  15. http://bit.ly/10YKAiV However; http://www.thegrocer.../234614.article. So it may have undergone a name change, if it is indeed "available" again yet. yep - had found all that and have even shot off an email to Kilrock
  16. less smelly
  17. anyone know where to get Bar Keepers Friend - should be priced about £3 from what I can see, but its available on ebay for £25 ?????
  18. Those reviews are not good !!!!
  19. I've just gone with privilidge and initial quote was £180 - but once I added the zorst and a few other bits - now £222 (still cheaper than last year) - sky unfortunately were in the low £400's Never heard of Zenith mind - re-tried with Tesco and they wouldn't budge their quote - they stated that the price was fixed and no room for negotiation !! good luck with it
  20. Sorry to hear this will - I know its no consolation - you hear a lot of people say its done over jealousy ..............I don't believe that at all, I see it as group of idiots (as they are passing - they're generally to lazy to go out of their way) just see a nice car and think it will be funny to f*ck with it
  21. were the shark fins on it when coldel had it ?
  22. hmmmm.......somebody with a very long schlong then, 'cos its all the way across to the centre of the windscreen
  23. strangely enough.................now that you mention it ...........
×
×
  • Create New...