Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. surprisingly, no bids
  2. who said that ?
  3. erm.........or not
  4. you could rent out your car for habitable purposes - subject to which car it might be on any particular day or time of month
  5. two words Solictors Letter !!!!
  6. Just imagine how it would look in my hand
  7. I'm sure you were thinking that with me and my exhaust love watching builds like this.................'cos one day..............??
  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Fire Station cleaning day with sponges and 1 bucket of water for the day
  10. take a look at this - not scratches - but same process http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65936-smeary-windscreen/page__hl__smeary__st__60
  11. japspeed - the word says it all (as I understand) most people have fitment issues !!
  12. Not quite sure what the vibrating function is for though
  13. I'm pretty sure its not that big
  14. ok - I can quite happily say I haven't had my hand around Daves Knob
  15. oo-er missus.......interchangeable knobs - something else our respective partners don't need to know
  16. sarcasm is waisted on some people
  17. really don't like the front end so the neezmo edition doesn't come with touch screen and sat nav then either - or was it hidden by the cubby cover
  18. this might help as well to compare coupe and convertible in the same lovely colour (not poo) http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57510-my-first-drive-in-a-370-gt-edition-with-pics/page__hl__edition
  19. plenty of room for passengers then
  20. I read somewhere that dash cams can't be fixed with suckers, but must have a fixed mount ?? someone correct me ??
  21. Have a look at Whackywill's as well - he has gold wheels (but on a black zed) - but you could photoshop the wheels straight over
  22. I'm quite glad you lot are still too many miles away from me
  23. mmmmmmm - nice good luck on the hunt I think Sparky370z had a black one for sale if thats any help
  24. have you downloaded the cash back forms - http://marketing.michelin.co.uk/buynow/
×
×
  • Create New...