Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. right ok - I had that as well, but on the original disk, it would just keep doing the same - no matter how many times I tried
  2. I've got a pair of QC15's - I'm no expert on anything - but, I think they're pretty darn good
  3. ^^^^ what Will, Matt and Paddy said now I could be pedantic and add a photo here of my stock zed..............but I've only just got up and can't be arsed trying to wind Dan and Ian up (yet)
  4. what do you mean in chunks ?
  5. I think he got bullied into doing it !!
  6. The Police are on holiday I think? Sorry hold on no, low level crime so they're not interested unless there's been a murder. which there will be if you ever get your hands on em
  7. Nope - as I see it - you're predominantly getting hate mail
  8. three A and one B he's considering resitting the B he's a perfectionist - does he get that from me ?
  9. I like the supermarket one...................both got what they deserved - 'cos there were a lot of generally parked cars there as well
  10. AS results Will - final A levels next year he can now get on and make his applications and finish his personal statements - back in my day (and yours), we didn't have AS's - we made our uni applications based on predicted outcome of the final A level - thats still the same but the uni's now use the AS's as their starting points - if you don't get the grades, they won't even make the offer at this point So far his No 1 is Oxford, No 2 is Durham..................thats what he wants, but not sure reallity has kicked in yet
  11. the boy done good
  12. ta on our way up to the school now trouble is I'll be pleased with what ever he gets - he's a tad harder on himself
  13. How about for my son who has worked his proverbials off this year for his A's and is now convinced he's failed everything - we go up to get them at about 10:30
  14. Your bloody worse than me for getting itchy feet with a car! Try and keep this for at least 2 years (worth mentioning there is no chance of this and in 6 months when the novelty has worn off the combination of running costs and finance will be pissing you right off and you'll be back where I am now thinking that a 5k car is a 'really good idea'........inevitably followed 6 months later by 'this heap of @*!# is costing me a fortune in repairs......might as well get a new car on tick...........in strolls the world ) that sounds just like me - except with the Z (so far) - I still look though - is that being unfaithful (is looking at other women unfaithful ?) or is it a case of you're allowed to window shop, but don't purchace or test the product
  15. from how you were describing them earlier - I wouldn't hold out much hope
  16. good luck tomorrow for all your teenagers mine has gone from "yeah, think i did ok" over the past coulple of months to "I've failed" - gradually working downhill
  17. sarcasm ? - no, you, never
  18. :lol: should've got a HTC
  19. is all this stuff bought and arriving - or just wishfull thinking ?
  20. without stating the obvious - zmanalex ?
  21. and me but a biatch to fit
×
×
  • Create New...