Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. did she hit you ?
  2. Its whats not in the picture that tells the bigger story
  3. has he............er I mean..........ah sod it
  4. I was just going to add - this thread has taken some odd turns
  5. "too" should be "to"
  6. typical Romanian - cut and shut jobby
  7. I reckon by now - you could have bought 2
  8. I've only had standard free servicing in Swansea so far - so couldn't really say how good they are, but conversations with them are generally encouraging
  9. There's still the question of what at though
  10. the second guy i spoke to was also a retailer and repairer (used to work for Jessops) - it was his points I took on board more as his would have been more unbiased (plus he sold all types - canon, nikon, samsung ec etc) and he knew he wasn't getting a sale as I was going 2nd hand
  11. I've just bought a Nikon D5100 after advice from 2 separate photographers - both said that the Nikons were better quality
  12. just finished the safe mode run - 151 items found mostly pup.optional. (and then various program names of the above) ie "potentially unharmful programs"
  13. well - I wasn't going to add that (just in case)
  14. his missus did (i think)
  15. :lol: nope although currently driving my sons 997cc Seat Arosa - it struggles to get up any hill
  16. have you not been on the north wales runs then ?
  17. malawarebytes has found nothing at all running - wow - wasn't expecting that going to run it again though in safe mode to be sure other stuff I've removed though are gotoassist - thats how he gained access (with owners consent) advanced system protector mypcbackup - not spyware, but a bloody nuisance one as a precaution - she's cancelled her credit card
  18. Thats the problem - she gave him full permission and watched him do it I'm going to open it up tonight and run the usual trojan killers etc How have you convinced her that you're not a scammer LOL ? :lol:
  19. So is yours On the Zed colour chart is said Kuro Black. which is Black Black..in Jap.. :scare: Soo......It's Black? Kuro Black sounds much more exotic than just Black.... ah, but black rose is not black
  20. ^^ OCD edit - Grundy's post
  21. thats just black Will
×
×
  • Create New...