Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. all the classics "jeez" "troo the trees square" and my favourite - "foooookin ell" :lol:
  2. its arrived quicker than a certain set of "twins" :lol:
  3. I do like..................but everyone who buys one is buying the white (I would as well)
  4. easiest facebook vote I've ever done Ian
  5. The UK Highways Agency said it was watching the trial in the Netherlands with interest but said that previous studies had shown that "luminescent road paint would be unsuitable for use in this country". why ?
  6. I meant this one
  7. wrong pic - will try again
  8. evil stare cat - if looks could kill :lol:
  9. yeah, I mean, how.............scooberish
  10. I saw something on facepalm a while back whereby the person put items on their lawn free to take away ie "please help yourself" etc - no takers he changed the sign to £25 (or whatever) and they were "stolen" within hours no idea if it was true .............but makes a good story
  11. reminds me of my old baja bug
  12. why is it that the only shots of alcohol (wasso excluded) is of me + a bottle and a can by my wheels
  13. ioneabee

    Got to laugh..

    That just sounds like a great night in with SMD! corrected that for you
  14. I think all the mods should have their user names on the front and a..............bullseye on the back
  15. I was told there is no need to "run an engine in" these days - just don't go ridiculous for the 1st 1000 miles
  16. ioneabee

    Got to laugh..

    its disapeared - lets just say it involved a push bike tyre inner tube, some zip ties and a pair of scissors :lol:
  17. caption time 2 big blokes - "are you sure we're supposed to have these bits left over ?" little kid - "just give it here..........."
  18. we all know who wears the trousers..................what can I say
  19. ioneabee

    Got to laugh..

    I just spat my tea out laughing at that :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...