Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ah - thats ok then - I thought you'd bent it
  2. what have you done to it ??
  3. and the thread needs to be named "Sweaty Betty" or even better "Betty Swollocks" .................. not Black Betty (how lame)
  4. Thanks Colin for all you help in starting my own build thread. Greatly appreciated. :thumbs: I must have clicked on it when all this was happening because the thread got locked ......................... and I thought, what has Will done now ?
  5. it appears to have disappeared
  6. then teach them with a single shot air rifle or something equally less lethal than an Uzi
  7. well yes, of course but thats what your parents and other responsible adults are for - they are supposed to say "Hell NO"
  8. in the end I went UK based - as once you added (possibly) import and vat, it comes out the same if you buy here and if its faulty in warranty - much easier to return so mods can lock
  9. or Betty Swollocks ?
  10. Agreed ^ but Marmite definately stood out marmite now known as Black Betty or Sweaty Betty ?
  11. awful, awful, awful but it has to be said - there are some things that should never be put together...............and this is one of them
  12. and you know that because....................
  13. my god.....................he washed his car with a sponge
  14. we don't have street lights - so I don't think the drunks would find their way home
  15. well - at least I didn't scare the vomit out of my son
  16. erm.............is it me ? wife and kids ??? how did you fit all them in the zed
  17. just took the boy to catch his "Megabus" to Amsterdam nothing on the roads at all.................might do more of this night time stuff
  18. Didn't they start doing cameltoe selfies for awareness on cervical cancer last month? Just starting a FB page Shave your conkers or you are bonkers do you know - I think those two might just catch on
  19. I'm with T-mobile business and can get through to them fairly quickly (english based as well) and on the whole easy to deal with, but.............. however the various departments do not (or can not) communicate ie the help desk can not talk to the porting team etc etc - all they can do is send a message to them to say there is a problem I encountered this a couple of months back - it took them 2 weeks to sort out
  20. search you tube for "blackvue power magic" - there are loads of how to's using that device I've just fitted mine but haven't done the hard wire yet
  21. don't disagree with any of the above (the yays or the nays) - I did it from peer pressure and my kids had a bit of fun at my expense and the charity had a fiver off me that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise
  22. ah, but the original point to the challenge was that the flush of ice cold water is only a moment of what the ALS sufferers feel all the time with their jangling nerve problems but I whole heartedly aggree with the fork challenge
  23. you know you've still got one more thing to show us Dave
  24. tell me about it
×
×
  • Create New...