Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. :lol:
  2. along with ALL my curbing
  3. cheers - the dealer has said, if its approved then they will replace not refurb
  4. well - here goes nothing - Claim made today (just inside 3 yr warranty) - whats my chances bubbling is on all 4 wheels on the rays/arms (not the rims/dish) Front Right Rear Right Front Left Rear Left
  5. you're way below many peoples standards................usually gutter level
  6. ^^ "time will tell" ?????
  7. wednesday next week will be the 14 day period - nothing so far
  8. its lovely and warm "down" here - whats it like up there
  9. I thought he was talking about his moobs
  10. voice of experience
  11. you have scabs on your balls !!!!
  12. awww, gee guys, you shouldn't have oh, you didn't
  13. nah - he's been too busy playing Destiny
  14. I lost 4kg in 6 weeks - that doesn't sound very good..................I've lost 9lbs in 6 weeks (thats better)
  15. So Will's job was to do what ? supervise ?
  16. fixed that for you
  17. no - he has size 6 shoes ........................ and you know what they say about a mans shoes
  18. Is he working backwards through the alphabet
  19. G G Gggggggggranville
  20. no - because it feels like its going to fall over on bends and brakes...............well, erm, it doesn't
  21. try driving a seat Arosa on the limit - now thats scary :scare:
  22. I get you exactly - it was also the way I was brung up but life is very different from when I was a kid and since I can afford to, I will support him as much as i can (within reason). If I see he's starting to take the P*ss, then action WILL be taken to address it. We did his UNI budget last week...............he ain't gonna have a lot to play with after all commitments are met, ergo - he will have to get a job in York - I'm not paying for him to P*ss it up a wall (if you know what I mean)
  23. with what - because he's off to uni, no-one wants to employ him and he has tried a lot of places - employers are looking for part timers, but part time every week etc - he's only available holiday times and those positions appear to be few and far between
  24. whilst obviously not wrong from the examiners point of view - it just seemed a bit harsh he had 7 minors (allowed 15) - so well within there - all the other boxes were blank (which means passed ok)
×
×
  • Create New...