Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Darren - man after my own heart.... or you could have just lowered the car on the lift by 6"
  2. approx 5pm 30th Dec - WM10 *** - red painted callipers - parked pretty much as far away you could get
  3. or Grundy
  4. I think the saying is "a bad workwan always blames his tools..."
  5. I think he was planning on pealing off sorry I didn't come, but if conditions turned bad, then it would have been 3-4 hours commuting just for a pint - so I chickened out
  6. when are you going to get decent camera
  7. depth of field on my Macro and this is why I didn't go up into the Brecons today
  8. It's mad how it feels like it was years ago it all happened, not in September Matt - can I employ you permanently to translate Steve's posts
  9. So Michelin make Potenzas too, and there's me thinking they were made just by Bridgestone............ oh, bugger
  10. crickey.... still the original Michellins ? lovely example .........mine has the go-faster stripe too
  11. I think theres a slight difference in weight saving and emaciation
  12. oh - there appears to be a bit missing ?
  13. not knowing what a bent (or straight) conrod looks like .............. I'm sure thats pretty awesome ?
  14. way tooooooo slippy out there for me today folks - its frozen solid here - just watched the postie walking up the road like he sh!t himslef (quite funny actually) if you go out - take it really carefully - have fun
  15. I washed the car this morning and the water and snow foam are still frozen to the road
  16. Snow was last night But it's ice I'm thinking about ...... It's -3 at the moment
  17. a bit worried about weather conditions for tomorrow we've had snow on the hills here and they're not as high as the Beacons
  18. Didn't she just step over you
  19. oh dear - nasty hope you pull through soon me and the missus had it once ................ in a hotel ............battling to get to the loo before the other
  20. I thought someone mentioned it was on fire ?
  21. cats and dogs do like a nice fire he was well and truly cooked
  22. anyone know if that waitrose has super ?
  23. Why is there a large phallic shadow on the road? erm ... it's Ady...........
  24. yea - someone has actually found a "howto" that I done
×
×
  • Create New...