Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Agreed - i fitted mesh to my, and the misses', MR2 Turbo's ages ago. We fitted mesh to the side air intakes - i shaped the mesh around the inner curves and the fibre glassed it into place. Once dry the mesh was not going anywhere!!
  2. Looks god mate, the Ferrari mesh works nicely
  3. Havent you finished this yet? Looks like a productive evening matey, will have to swing over and take a look again soon. Maybe be helpful like last time haha
  4. QTP Valve sounds very tasty BBK. might a fun addition once i get my exhaust system fitted and get bored of the volume. How will this work for MOT's etc? Will you refit a stock Mid pipe, or do you have a friendly MOT guy?
  5. Can't see a huge amount from the pics in the first post but they look to be done in series? (but I'm no expect....by any stretch). Whats the benefits?
  6. Haha!! I think I'll leave these ones intact after our efforts last time haha!! Will be getting some regular LED ones in time for the Euro trip.
  7. Thanks for the eBay link CS. I have just ordered a set of 20, I ordered the reflectors the reflectors this morning too from the US of A. This will keep me busy for a few evenings in the garage Would you recommend 7 in each or would there be room to get a few more in? I dont want over load it though. Matt
  8. JAE is my favourite show. I will be there with my local car club but will definitely wander over to meet some new members
  9. Dammit!! haven't you got a mini to be welding?
  10. These look really good!! I have been toying with creating some DRL's of my own, these look great. For the price I might order a set of the reflectors and see what happens! Can I ask what LED's you used for this? power, shape etc. Thanks, Matt
  11. Fixed. Hahaha Great vid BTW.
  12. Do you still have the spare wheel? Where abouts are you mate? Postage mit be a bit much. Matt
  13. This looks really really good!! I've always loved the CS rear bumper, still think I prefer it with the vents. The side skirts however looks loads better with the vents smoothed in! This has fast become my favourite side skirt!
  14. Thats crazy!! hopefully mine will be OK when I get under there in a few weeks......(of Keyser does )
  15. So those are CS side skirts with the vents covered over...........hmmm!!! I LIKE those Good work guys, car is taking shape.
  16. Hey Chris, any chance I could pop over one eve and take some measurements of yours? I missed out on the group buy but might try and make one up myself. Or we can maybe do it at a local DJCC meet Or at the DJCC cinema trip? (Lisa is hounding me to ask you for payment on this too if you could be so kind).
  17. Im at BH22, can't claim most Southern member or anything, but i think other than Keyser & Buster i can claim closest member to the Zed Shed
  18. It's do-able, I am looking to fit some 19" BMW wheels. From the little research I have done (need to pull my finger out) the smallest adapter spaces on the market is 15mm. So will bring the alloys you have to an offset of -15. Should be fine, fill the arches very nicely.
  19. Why.....WHY....did I click that video in the first post? I knew what it was going to be, I still did it! That sounds unreal....time to start saving I think!
  20. Sorry mate, can't help. But :lol: @ BBK!
×
×
  • Create New...