Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Interesting.....
  2. Up for sale are my Berk HFCs, a very nice addition to the car. I bought these at Japfest last year from a forum member, so almost a year to the day. I bought them brand new in box and they have been fitted to the car for maybe 9-10 months. The have covered around 7-8k miles in this time. The kit will be sold with a full set of new gaskets and a selection of nuts & bolts (mixed new&old), you might need to add the odd extra one when fitting, but you will have some from whatever you take off the car. To note Around 6 months into them being on the car a mechanic noticed a tiny hair line crack on the pipe, right next to the small bracket which some people use to anchor the two cats together, and to the car. I had this crack repaired professionally (see pics) and all is now fine. I couldn't even see the crack when the guy showed me on the ramp, but got it done anyway. Edit - i have no replaced the missing 'blanking' bolts from each cat with brand new stainless pieces. All in all these are in great condition. I am asking £250 + delivery. I am at Japfest this weekend and can bring them along......go on....get yourself some free delivery from me!
  3. I really need to crack on and flame the tips of my exhaust
  4. Like the pic of the two birds circling the roof peak
  5. Yeah I know I've had most of this stuff cheap which is why I 'had' to buy them. The other reason for missing is Wales is taking the time off from work Next time
  6. Cheers, guys, Yeah, potentially a winter treat once show season is done
  7. Yes You taking yours out then? No, I'm busy
  8. Its rained a Few times at Japfest over the yearS, not been called off yet. It is pretty much 95% grass parking but 'usually' OK.
  9. ^^this Except its 'Fujitsubo' i believe
  10. Wheels look much better mate
  11. Another quick update in readiness for show season....and another MASSIVE thanks to the Zed Shed for helping me out with 2 evenings work this week. As normal, lots of banter and abuse, but some very speedy work on the car! Yesterday saw some nice engine additions, after some hoarding a few items in the garage we had a fitting session. I am now the proud owner of a Wasso Plenum Spacer, carbon fibre engine cover, powder coated strut brace & Azure blue upper plenum. That should have been it.....but then Cougar Store has a group buy on Cobra exhaust components.....So I picked up a set of Cobra decats as it'd be rude not to!! Had them fitted tonight - they are pretty tame, after reading other reviews I was expecting them to be louder. But they give the car a slightly deeper tone over all, and more aggressive rasp on acceleration. Liking it so far. Another mod that I have had fitted for a few weeks now and forgot to load, was 30mm spacers. I have been running the 'normal' setup of 25mm rear & 20mm fronts for a long while now and figured it was time for a change. So I moved the 25mm to the front, and fitted 30mm to the rear along with a brief arch roll. These were supplied (again) by Mitz at Cougar Store.....top bloke
  12. Welcome in matey, lovely looking car. About 2 minutes after I bought my Zed I stopped off at the petrol station.....£103 later I left
  13. It's high time you posted this!! Aaron was hinting at to something special being built when I saw him at Ace Cafe! This is going to be sweet!! Keep us updated dude
  14. Thanks dude at you two, stop picking on Humpertron
  15. :scare: ............ :lol:
  16. JAE is an awesome events, I've been doing since 2008. The 350 club had a small stand there last year, not sure on this year. I am there with a local club that I help with.
  17. Hola Annie good to hear all is well!
  18. Show season is here Time to get the car ready!! I've had a spare set of door handles for a little while now waiting to get painted. The misses had some paint work done on the Evo last week so I got the body shop to sort the door handles out at the same time. Swapping them over on the car wasn't 'too' much of ball ache, took around 30-40 minutes drivers side, and maybe 4 minutes passenger side I'm over the moon with the results. I have also just got around to re-fitting the summer wheels (white RAYs) which look great with the new'ish door stripe. Another little change which has been bugging me for ages was to remove the rear window washer jet. Had the wiper removed when I first got the car, but forgot about the washer jet More to come this week hopefully as Japfest approaches fast.
  19. Chris Good pics dude
  20. I would like to get to this show one year.... A friend of mine won best car in show today with his mr2.
×
×
  • Create New...