Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. viewtopic.php?f=157&t=26002
  3. A friend was chatting to one of the Scottish National team coaches, his opinion was by far most of the supplements on market are crap and whizzing up a banana in a glass of milk would be more effective Bit OT but I have done practically no excercise now for 15 years and have piled the weight on, especially since I hit 40. Time to something about it so any advice appreciated.
  4. +1 on this
  5. ewan221

    TK Z Badge

    see here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=64265 might be worth sending behavin85 a pm ?
  6. Pm'd
  7. Welcome to forum , where re you from
  8. Might be speaking rubbish here , but seem to remember a recent post saying there is no holes when you remove roadster rear badge
  9. Had 59 plate A4 2.0 tdi as company car , clutch and flywheel went at 70k but don't think that was common. The biggest pain though was the deisel particulate filter was in the dealers for that a good few times
  10. Just had mine done if you search for my posts from weekend
  11. Nice day today so took the Zed out to play
  12. Not sure how good but the 3M range is 1/2 price at Tesco Got some quick detailer and Tyre cleaner to try
  13. Heading home from work yesterday and police closed road due to the rain and surface water. Given this is main road from Glasgow to Ayrshire thought it was a bit much untill I saw this picture Pretty deep "surface water"
  14. ewan221

    Wheels refurbed

    Wheels were done by Simons in Irvine , painted not powdercoated. Was a tyres off full wheel painted job and obviously all the kerbing and corrossion sorted. I was very happy with price given that the quoted I was getting from the companies who specialise in refurbing wheels ranged from £200 to £250 and that was only the front face of wheel painted with the tyres masked off
  15. ewan221

    Wheels refurbed

    Had car in getting the wheels refurbed, went for anthracite and pretty pleased with the result
  16. No already have a good monitor. So only looking for the computer its self. Lol things have changed I remember paying £1200 for a pentium 60 many years ago
  17. Welcome to the forum I would not get too hung up on the sat nav it really is pretty poor and you could always fit a satnav head unit in place of the stock one if you want.
  18. Prob looking to spend £600/700 ish certainly not looking for hard core gaming machine but something that'd at least meet the min specs for the latest games.
  19. Have you had new tyres fitted at same time as spacers ? Check the tyre pressures, last time I had new tyres fitted they were way overflated giving very interesting handling
  20. Think its time to change my Pc as its getting on a bit, what would be the min spec I should be looking at these days ? General use with some gaming really. Remember last time I was looking mesh were recommended to buy from would that still be the case ?
  21. Spoke to my payroll person if I don’t take the company car i would be better off by £472 a month in total with the allowance and savings in tax. Typical cars on the list to choose are a BMW 320, Audi A4, Merc C class or a compact 4x4 such as Ford Kuga or a Tiguan but basically anything with 4 doors up to value of £32 K So it’s now to weigh up if having a new car that I don’t have to pay tax, insurance, servicing, repairs for etc is worth £472 a month The policy states that if I take the allowance I must have available a 4-door car, that promotes the image of a senior manager of the company - so suppose that’s pretty open.
  22. My company car is up to be changed in a few months so have option of new car or take an allowance of £550 a month. Have not really thought about the actual cost to me until got my tax code through today, and its been calculated at £7600 a year. Not totally sure how this works but assume if I decide to take the allowance I would be better off by £550 x 40% tax. Plus the £7600 again x the tax ? So I'd be better of by about £470 a month in total ? Or am I speaking crap
  23. What colour was it??? One of my mates purchased one a few months back. Was a pearl yellow one with blue seats and alloy dash board
×
×
  • Create New...