Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. had this with last car, own fault as I trusted new owner to send off the V5. Was further complocated by the fact the nre owner lived on Ise of Man so had not taxed car. Had no joy with phone calls even once I got by the switchboard (nightmate !!!!) but a letter explaoning the situation sorted it all out
  2. Orange and black would look fantastic, I'm not a fan of the green for obvious reasons LOL
  3. Anyone in or around Royston ? I'm heading down to catch up with some mates for few drinks in early December be good to meet up with any forum members in the area.
  4. Anyone use these ? Would you recommend and what one the best ? Have inherited a Xbox and thought might give one of them a go
  5. ewan221

    My 370Z Photoshoot

    Looks great, I was not keen on the 370 at first but its really grown on me. Where were pics taken ?
  6. Sounds a bit like manifold gasket or possible loose spark plug/coil pack.
  7. Have written to them reminding them that they continued to correspond with me to an address that they were aware I had nor lived at for 6 years, that they admitted that they expected a terminally ill woman to pass these letters on to me and that as I continue to pay council tax, gym membership and rent a lock up from the same council it really should not of been to hard to write to me at current address. I cc to the council chief exec and will wait to see how they respond
  8. see here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ for the guide
  9. Any legal experts ? Got a solicitors letter informing me I have an outstanding bill from the council for communal grass cutting at the property I used to share with ex wife and moved out of in late 2006. As well as the grass cutting bill there is court costs, penalty costs and a cost for the sheriff officer delivering the letter which added over £140 to the original £25 bill I have never revived any bill from the council or any communication about owing them money I contacted solicitor dealing with it who informed me that they had been writing jointly to me and ex wife at my former address asking for payment over past two years but as my ex wife was terminally ill no further action was taken ( the month before I received the debt letter my ex wife actually passed away) I told the solicitor that I would happily pay the original debt if it was due from the time I lived there but objected to the payment for court fees etc. I was informed that they would speak with council and get back to me - nothing further was heard until today where I received a letter saying I have 7 days to pay full amount or they will take steps to recover So on one hand I am tempted just to pay and be done with it but also pretty pi**ed off at the way they are going about it as obviously they will now not be able to claim claim ex wife and sont see why I should have to pay all the extras Any thought ?
  10. Like this one Stillen Roof Spoiler http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen-roof-wing.aspx
  11. went to print one off and link does not work ? I may be missing something though but cant find an alternative link
  12. Parked outside my work so I need to investigate
  13. Cleaning products and waxes can build up in chips and give them a white edge. Had this on a blue car in past, was told to add a bit of blue food dye to my wax and polish but used a blue specific wax instead and it did improve the appearance
  14. Does it knock if you rev car to 3000 at standstill or only when moving ?
  15. Love the sound of a wedge :-)
  16. Is car running decats ? may be lambda sensors (but pretty sure that would set of CEL light ?) Who mapped it ? was it doing this before it was mapped ?
  17. Looks great, best colour for a zed imo
  18. Your local petrol station going to love you , cracking car
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. Scratched, too deep to polish out
  21. My originals were pretty badly scratched so its a huge improvement. Was amused by the comment from postman - "Lucky they didn't have to be returned to sender I cant read that writing" :lol: Is there a special class that Doctors and teachers go to ???
  22. set of carbon dipped pillars Very easy to fit and so much better than original and the stick on carbon ones I had before Thanks Rich
  23. This any good? Pm me address and I will post to you
  24. This TVR T350 and still have some spare change http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/tvr/t350/one-of-the-last--2007-57-t350c-12-500mls/234546
×
×
  • Create New...