Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    TVR Owners?

    Never owned one but it's the reliability that kills it for me. Even though they're not a daily driver it would have you on pins all the time waiting for it to break. Not sure if the fibre glass body has some major issues with the earthing of the electrical system. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  2. Seriously I could paint eye lashes on my ball bag and create a more alluring vision than that Vista. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  3. Similar to alloy gators. Think husky had them on years ago and they saved his wheel from a nasty bash once or twice.
  4. It's a shame that abortion isn't allowed up to the 92nd trimester so we could abort her and make the world a better place
  5. Karcher and Niflisk are pretty well thought of. Maplins have just run a deal for 69.99 on a good Niflisk model which is normally about 120 quid
  6. Aye ......provided they dont impose a 300 quid max individual claim limit. I looked into them for my business and decided in the end the cover was so poor that I'd only end up pissing a customer off and would be easier to manage any warranty claims in house via my own dedicated mechanic. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  7. I'm glad you said it as I've only met mark once and didn't want to drop a clanger but bugger me! That's a serious effort mate!
  8. Poorboys trim reviver. Excellent stuff. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  9. Falcon performance are pretty close to you I think?
  10. Nah......dealer taking a punt. No matter now low the miles your creeping into 370 territory there.
  11. LOL dosent bode well for your new occupation ! could be a dangerous job nah........I wouldn't forget to give my buyer the complete docs ;-) Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  12. Sweet! I can't wait for mine. My poor karcher is having a hard week!
  13. Wee all ordered one the other day from the other thread and thought we'd got stiffed but mine was confirmed as dispatched today!
  14. That was very, very cheap! But then if it's gotta go then it's gotta go. Well done
  15. Small over reaction without even calling the garage?
  16. You should be able to mate. 'Revise listing' it usually says
  17. You my friend are cool as **** Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  18. No one is cooler than the ' person' who talks down the bhp that the mods have given to his car.......even if they've actually given more. The 'person' who talks it up needs a knob glassing.
  19. ^ He's right Matt. Even if you don't do a full write up just remove that sentance. It just might put the one perfect buyer off the car and a cat c modified has enough hurdles to contend with as it is. This thing has been looked after and worked on by Flacon Performance!! That needs plastering all over it. In fact give me some details you lazy bastard and I'll write it for you tonight and message you a full ad to copy in on FB
  20. PICS? 50 quid.......and I'll autograph them
  21. I reckon that should fly out mate. Cat C or not you find a couple of buyers who fancy it and I think a bidding war might break out. GLWTS
  22. Just jam your finger in the gooey paste and slater it all over your rim........or do what he said ^
×
×
  • Create New...