Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. So they would have forced you to miss the meet? Nope. That is exactly my point. He would have worked all night to get it ready... Which he did. Thing is though mate RT couldn't do this as by the time it was fitted and the contrast could be seen on the car Wasso needed to take it.....you can't fix something without the opportunity to do so. Its looking good though Steve
  2. That is a right result - Miltek is Gingers are the best colour - FACT!
  3. Who knows - I mean the advert is really unclear and ambiguous.
  4. Almost all if the websites I researched on said to go remap.....problem was my car was still under warranty and I wanted to be able to unplug it. As far as insurance premium went .......20 quid extra
  5. I think these have all been pertinent points when considering if you can afford the car or not Netto.....don't get ne started on Netto
  6. on phone so cant get linky for you but search for my 'power dropping out on diesel' thread. mine was 250 quid ....lasted 12 months but you get what you pay for I guess
  7. This thread prob isn't a lot of help but might give you food for thought viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49997&hilit=ribbon+cable
  8. whats exactly wrong with lidl, why spend more on the same quality food when there's no need too i shop at all the supermarkets, depends what i need, when and where before anyone starts guess some people are too proud to be seen in lidl/aldi etc etc I've got to be honest Carla talked me into going to Aldi the other day 'its really good, basically it'll cut the food bill in half and its all just as good'.........fair enough lets give it a crack. 3 minutes I lasted before I could actually feel the life being sucked out of me - that store is like a giant Dementor! The people in there looked like they were either dead, dying or wanted to die. Nothing to do with being proud - if I had no money I'd shop there but jesus! Picking through rebranded food that I just don't get! If you don't mind 'own brand' foods then just go to a normal supermarket and buy 'own brand'..........then you don't have to deal with human detritus dragging their weary carcasses around Aldi! The best way I can associate the experience is with is going to a 'shopping centre' or a 'precinct' in one of those little towns that was economically and socially left behind in the 1980s - Runcorn, Widnes, Ellesmere Port all spring instantly to mind from my area........filled with weary souls sporting alcoholic odors, behemothic teenage mums sporting fluorescent tracksuits and Elizabeth Duke Jewelery (2 carat gold 'mum' matching necklace and ring set), the 'roid engraged musclebound 'otherhalf' who insists on wearing a vest even though its January (usually sporting the names of his various progeny tattoo'd on his neck), old women with whispy beards and a cat in their handbag....... and finally lest we forget the WW2 veteran painfully shuffling along with an armful of Aldi bags because his state pittance won't stretch to a weeks shopping from Tesco. ...........what were were talking about again? Oh yeah!...........keep the car if you can stay out of Aldi mate
  9. Ahhhh I get you now.......leave me alone!! I've had a busy day and I'm tired! PS........Jim you've got a right MOT failure coming your way
  10. Love the zorsty
  11. So then?
  12. Harness doesn't allow forward movement, therefore doesn't need to retract. Normal inertia reel seat belts work on the basis of allowing forward movement but taking up the slack when reversed, that's kind of the whole point of it. My point being - if it doesn't retract all the way but is stopping sharp forward movement then what harm is it doing?
  13. Very nice
  14. Doubt it'll fail for that mate - so long as it does its job. What if you replaced it with a 4 point harness? That doesn't retract anywhere. You'll be right Ours is going in on Wednesday
  15. Did the sign saying 'Preston' give it away?
  16. Take the Sagris out 3 times........make love to it on the last one
  17. Sorry? Only trying to help I think he just means - save cluttering your thread with questions he'll ask you on this one.......
  18. Wait until you fill it up for the first time and see the best part of 100 squid gurgle down your filler.......it makes it a lot clearer why the prices are going through the floor!
  19. Sweet! The Sun's only 30p!
  20. Have we ever had a thread for the crappest modded cars ever? Sort of a Barry Boy tribute thread?
  21. Funny that as most people drop a log in their strides when you suggest using T-Cut
  22. I will not sell anything seperate before the Vortech kit is sold. If the Vortech is gone the rest will become available. This is the most epic poorly read thread ever!
  23. Dude you need to get on the colour coding the plastics bus too! Its where all the cool kids are at Few cans of spray paint and the jobs a guddun
×
×
  • Create New...