Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I must drive better than you ;0) Everyone drives better than me!
  2. Just grow a pair and buy it. You could write the bloody thing off tomorrow in a collision with a giant hedgehog.
  3. First thing - your probably kacking yourself and the pedal dances are notoriously hard so keep having a go and be patient....tea and lots of it is probably your most valuable tool! also have a little but more of a searchy as there are a few others who have done it and the threads might turn up a few useful tips.
  4. No maybe Definitely Its a right sensitive little chap that butterfly
  5. About 4 times......I've actually been 3 different ages it been done that many times!,
  6. Because it is the best colour and everyone wants GM !! Yeah but when are you going to take your gm's back to have the basecoat put on?
  7. It won't let me log in but it will let me send myself a password reset email but nothing ever arrives. Checked spam and the like but not getting out......servers probably too busy sending order cancelled emails to people
  8. But if you end up behind a howling black GT4 then your stuffed! Can't really justify the jet fuel to get back mate
  9. Do you have any contact details, address? Thats a little forum joke (well sort of). A rather over enthusiastic member called keyser runs a sort of 'car brothel' called the zedshed from his house.......no so sure he'd be able to fix your car at the drop of a hat though,
  10. But if you end up behind a howling black GT4 then your stuffed!
  11. Happy Birthday biatch
  12. I still can't work out what happened with my order but still no dollar left my bank account so no harm no foul I guess. Still blooy confused a to why Im not receiving emails from them.
  13. now for the love of god Annie don't put a thread up asking how the t-shirts make us feel deep inside!
  14. Take a picture of your engine bay with the mods supporting the speed and a piece of paper saying 'Ricey can kiss my big one' and I'll literally fly to Bahrain and kiss your pecker or a pecker of your choice for you. Can't say fairer than that
  15. I've been well swizzled somehow. I can't seem to log into telco, I've received no email at all from them (but I did get to and order confirmation page - which I didn't bother to note down ) and I've tried to get the password reset email resent load of times.....keeps saying its sent but nothing in emails (even checked spam). Grrrrrr
  16. Same thing webuyanycar do........creating a giant race of super robots who will take over the world
  17. Hooooooooooooooly shiiiiit I'll just make it totally clear that isn't what I was doing.......just offering some advice from one mentol to another.
  18. There's always one Seriously though - you catch Orange on a sunny day and its stunning. I love Blue (my favourite colour, Everton fan etc) but there are just so many cars out there in that same gorgeous Blue colour that it looks a little common for me (Scoobys, Saxos for a kick off). Wait until you see MattBoweys car - Green is definitely the way forward.
  19. Green
  20. No one ever pays attention to me do they! There are no rules apart from the unwritten rule of mentolness. If you stay marginally mentol and occasionally post mentol stuff you'll be left alone and with a roll of the eyes be accepted as just being nuttier than squirrel turds. Post a mentol thread every day about a random question (feminist or otherwise) and you'll eventually be singled out and dealt with as a full blown mentol (see Stomehorse, Frogspeed, DaWhip). Take your threads - 1 a month.........they'd still be seeing daylight. 12 a month and all of a sudden when you log into the forum there are no car threads and just a load of mentolness. You must respect and caress the mentol but never EVER overuse it or people start to notice! Also NeilP needs a ban for spamming!
  21. To be fair twobears you are rapidly establishing yourself as the forum mentol........which I'm a bit annoyed about as that used to be me! Asking one or 2 questions for a bit of fun now and again would probably keep you under the radar.........conducting some sort of social experiment to collate more quantative data about the 350z owning public than the National Census holds is probably taking it a bit far though. To be fair I think someone (Mod) should have dropped you a little PM just to explain the level of mentolness that is acceptable.
  22. You been at the sauce Hugh? I use a single blade mekur razor and just shaving gel. Cut myself to ribbons!
  23. I can confirm it's **** wet through tonight. Grounds been quite hard so it's waterlogging a bit. Carla lives practically on the racecourse now... You'll have to send her on a recce!
  24. I thought that but then I just looked out the window at Carla's and it does look about right
×
×
  • Create New...