Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I could literally cry with jealousy!
  2. Not a single one? Really? Anyway, i'm gonna what admiral quote me this time round. Working on the basis of 'has done something to disappoint/annoy/disadvantage me'......honestly not one that springs to mind. By good perhaps I mean has never made me say 'wow that's good'.
  3. Absolutely,.....bottom line......don't crash! I am yet to come across any company that provides good after sales service (I'm taking about any company in any industry)
  4. There wasnt a new car mate.....I just flogged the fiesta. Merc replaced the BMW.
  5. Personally I found their call centres pretty good and I never had any issues with at least getting a correct policy, some other companies have been hopeless. However, never had to claim so I can't say what they're like in terms of dealing with claims. Never used the call centre for getting a policy.....I can guarantee that it's the same as vodafone though....awesome sales platform backed up with dire customer service platform
  6. Just give Livingstone warman a shout and you'll prob get the same price but you get to speak to a human
  7. Same company as Admiral. Make a claim and they can be gash......they'll also put a god awful company called Albany Assistance in touch with you if you do have an accident DO NOT USE THEM. Useless call centres largely populated with mongs. Pretty sweet for the purposes of being legally insured to drive on the road though.
  8. Bad news bears mate However that Supra is simply stunning
  9. Looking good.....do you mind sharing the spec, milage, history, price you paid? It sometimes helps newbies to be realistic with budget and helps existing owners when they're pricing for sale.
  10. I always love the tarmac squeal when a car is burning down a dirt track
  11. Check DJtimo's weight loss thread.........unbelieveably amounts of weight can be shed (spare wheel weighs a fair bit)
  12. Ricey

    Zaino detail

    Nice buddy.
  13. If its going to have a purpose then its well and truly worth it
  14. Certainly different I'll give you that!
  15. Seriously does anyone even stop using a hosepipe during a hosepipe ban????? I just crack on regardless........they don't write to me, don't call, don't announce it on TV, dont send me an email, don't put a leaflet through the door..........how the feck am I supposed to know. In addition to this I can't actually remember a year where I have not spent 10 of the 12 months **** wet through, therefore if they can't harness the 35 months of rain we receive every 12 months they can stick their ban right up their hoop until it tickles their colon.
  16. You can razzle dazzle my fantazmagazzle
  17. Z.............................................4 *shudder* I could have sold you a nice 3 litre 2 weeks ago Z4 and 350Z are 2 different worlds mate - 0-60 thrash might be similar but the 350Z is far more torquey.............living in Dundee I certainly wouldn't be rushing to get a drop head I think I managed to get the lid down twice in the last 6 months.
  18. 27. You use products on your zed that smell nicer than products you put on yourself (not that I use products or anything )
  19. Omg thats some painful viewing!
  20. 7.5 with a view to getting 7 probably. Unfortunatley the colour wont do much for the value as it the most common.
  21. I reckon the give away will be if it has rear LED's or not........Dominiques car did I think. Given the age of the car it shouldn't have them
  22. Aside from the absolute ball ache of doing it, filling the old hole, having quarter panel re-sprated and re-routing the wires through the roof lining.....it should be do'able. Can't remember seeing a zed with it done before now though.
  23. Nice one! Hopefully it is Dominiques car because you've got a few hundred quid's worth of bits and bobs an a decent history there. Get some Poorboys Blackhole Glaze as well
×
×
  • Create New...