Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Crickey o failedtousethesearch Reilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. For the record anyone using the phrase 'roughty toughty' to describe being a bit hard nosed is immediately classified as a 'woofty bufty'
  3. Had it on Carla's zed from the Scorpion.....sounds much like what your describing.
  4. No mate you did make it clear.....I'm just a total mong
  5. I was being facetious ;-) Looks well over the top for my coin. £320.....stone me! Tell you what Annie give me a flat 300 and ill entertain you both for longer than 2 hours
  6. Aside from the impending RT spuzzfest that will ensue (Octet incoming!) your asking about parts that RT don't actually make so you can't likely hold them responsible for Nismo and Blitz product quality. They're only supplying them to you. If they're fitting them for you then all you can ask is that they fit them well.......they have a lot of happy customers so can't see why you'd have a problem.
  7. Also don't drink any bottled water you leave in the car.........it's gives you cancer
  8. Hahahahaha I assume that's the new Virgin 'quad biking on the moon' experience?
  9. Y pipe is hitting the crossmember. Needs a jubilee clip or 2 on the hanger (or just fitting properly) Mucky sensor for the lights Both cheapish so don't soil yourself just yet.
  10. iPad mate.......utter gash!
  11. Definitely give the 'matt look' alloys a new twist!
  12. How much your expect and house much you will are 2 totally different things! I'd pay about 50 quid for that .......wouldn't mind betting its over a tonne. All those experience things are horrifically overpriced.
  13. Your right......you've got to keep it fairly wound up to get any enjoyment. Not 100% at the moment I think I'm about to have one of my 'moments' and turf my job in without another one to go to which could prove rather interesting for my financial well being. ZX is definitely a consideration if I don't totally hamstring myself. Other than that I'm half tempted to **** off to Canada and live in doogy's shed!
  14. If none of us buy from Shell or BP for just one day they'll basically give us free fuel for ever!
  15. I'd go to work to get away from a tt! I kid you on mate It really isn't all that bad you know. Grips like a bitch and its a fairly punchy engine but its just sort of ..........well.........meh! Certainly for 300 bells a month its 'meh' anyway! Just got the retention form for the plate and then its up on the market.
  16. Count yourself lucky.........I did EXACTLY the same thing yesterday except I had to do it in a derv TT!
  17. dummy quote it and find out
  18. Stroke the furry wall
  19. Well I've had '4 wheel laser alignment done' before so I assume you must be able to adjust all of them?
  20. I've been contemplating getting a kitten but I think it might be one of my 'buying an audi TT IS a good idea' moments. Cute little blighters though.
  21. I'm going to go a step further here...............I could have done a better job and I'm about as talented as a syphallitic monkey
  22. Damn sight more chance of dying on the M62 I should have thought mate.........it's like a game of fricking dodgems on the motorways. In saying that after my naught boy course yesterday I was told the UK has the safest roads in terms of deaths and serious accidents
  23. Typically isn't it just the tracking ooooot?
  24. Kind of numbs my desire to work on a rig!
×
×
  • Create New...