Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. how long has it taken? Don't ask lol, it was the first car dad owned. It was on the road for a long time but has been up in the garage sitting idle for too long so I want to help change that. Here is a pic in its hayday And here's dad doing a charity event from lands end to john o groats Wonder if the zed shed will be able to help me sought this one out lol
  2. Welcome and congrats on the purchase
  3. Its definitely that - fun and brainless. I seem to die a heck of a lot in that game. Still fun though
  4. Great quality exhaust and sounds perfect with a set of HFCs. Had one on my old 350 and i still miss that noise. This will make someone smile bigtime
  5. A 1927 Austin ulster with a tiny supercharger and a racing works engine. Should be back on the road this year fingers crossed.
  6. Had a little impromptu convoy for a considerable way up the m1 yesterday morning. Have to say the man had good taste. It was a black rose 370 convertible. Man after my own heart. I went past and he then followed all the way up to Nottingham. Got quite a few stares from passers by. Then a lovely 370 coupe in yellow came the other way on the M1 heading south. Looked stunning in the sun. Then finally on the way home caught up alongside a lovely kuro 350z on the m25, who later pulled off on the m40. As I drew up alongside I gave a wave and got a huge thumbs up. Owning the zed does make me laugh sometimes. Went back to the car after lunch and about 5 teenagers got out of a BMW 1 series. They were looking at the zed, I started her up and the deep burble from the exhaust put big smiles on their faces, they just stood and watched as I pulled away and their comments made me chuckle. I think they rather liked the old gal.
  7. Thoughts are with you and the family, fingers and everything else is crossed for your dad.
  8. Yup I know exactly what you mean and it definitely helps with that. It was always something I was conscious of. Yup Andy that was an average given limited traffic
  9. I think I have seen a bonus side effect of the uprev. I never even got close to this before but this was after cruising happily up the m3 and onto the m25
  10. It's stuck on the ceiling lol. Sure is a beauty though, really suits the car. Can't wait to hear it
  11. People used to mistake my 350 roadster for a ford Ka roadster.......I mean common.......
  12. Fingers crossed all will be well and you never have to go there again
  13. Good to hear it graham, your car is now ready and raring to go for wales. Definitely a fan of TGM.
  14. I'm with you and I agree I would be concerned too. Constant excuses from them is not a good sign, they keep failing to deliver. Yes you have an immediate problem in that they keep delaying the fix but I'd be more worried about the quality of the job they eventually do given the service you have seen thus far and the fact that their specialist technician has left. I'd be wanting my car out of their big time but I understand that may be easier said than done given the situation.
  15. My iPhone works fine through the car system, never need to touch it and the voice activation or phone access via the steering is fine. I don't ever recall having to load anything into the system from the phone either, the car just accesses the phone contact list or history
  16. Not got the sat nav or the decent sound system. Looks like a non gt but it's got the leather seats if I'm not mistaken.
  17. Given the experiences of other people who have dealt with this place and the bad rep it has I doubt they will give a monkeys but you could try. Given they keep delaying with poor excuses it seems they are a pretty poor outfit. I would definitely be complaining to get something in compensation. Then again I would be getting my car out of there and to someone I trusted to do the job. If they have had it this long and are out of their depth do you trust them to see the job through properly..... I remember when I popped over to sly I mentioned one forum member was having issues with his exhaust. He stated its a very complex system that isn't easy to work with unless you know what you are doing. Sounds like they are in over their heads.
  18. I always wave, may even flash if I'm going topless
  19. Sorry to hear this. Always had dogs and wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing like the welcome you get when you walk in through the door.
  20. Looks lovely, How much of it will you be leaving on the welsh roads?
  21. Lovely looking car, if I wanted something more economical yet performant id be very tempted by one of these.
  22. I believe Dave calls it poo brown.....
  23. Happy birthday guys, have a good one
  24. pm sipar69 - he mentioned removing something around the wheels / brakes - they left it on on his new nismo. But i too cannot remember exactly what was left on the car.
  25. Saw your car at slys on Friday, looked very nice and liked the spoiler
×
×
  • Create New...